LOUISVILLE, KY heads

LN is lookin like ULs JV team right now haha. Van Treese guarded Derek Favors(top 5 player) the other night, and held him to like 11 points maybe and outrebounded him.

D, I'm feeling those UL colors lol JK. Good grab. I will have the Titaniums this summer, mark my words.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

350009419.jpg

Nice D, congrats.

Arm & a Leg ?

Does anybody know who fentoni187 is on ebay? He's from Louisville and has sold some pretty decent sneaker's in his history. Just wanting to knowbecause we all know pretty much every sneaker head in this city lol.

Nah i got em from someone on nt/ebay....lets see i sold an 11/12 pack, cdp 11, cdp 3 and some structures and got these, so it wasnt too bad.

got any more CDP 11s or 12s to sell D.

Nice pickup on the premiers, I also like the Titaniums the best

Im in the process of making a new collection post too, itll prolly be a few days though. Lookin forward to seein it Corey....

Hey Joe, didnt you call Deverous about the foams? What did they tell you? I just called and the chick was like are they green? i just
laugh.gif
and said nah purpleand then she said nah idk if we are getting them and if so idk when. Maybe she just didnt know what she was talking about lol

Matt Simms transferring. Another L on Kragthorpes resume.

EDIT: Add "LT" Laterius Thomas to that list.
smh.gif
thats 2 big losses and the season isnt even close to starting.

I don't get why Matt Simms would transfer now?

Anyways, Deveroes will not be receiving the Foams. Sad news.

^^ is ANYBODY in Louisville getting these!? The thread over on Nike Retro is saying some stores will be getting them in soon, so us Louisville sneakerheadsneed to know something! lol

Oh and Simms is def confirmed to be gone, idk why the hell he wants out. That just shows how much he hates playing for Kragthorpe if hes going to sit for 2years, and finally have a chance to play but he says no I want out.

And LT isnt confirmed yet, but I have heard that its most likely going to happen.

Maybe City Gear but very unlikely on the Foams.

I can see where Simms is coming from though. His dad was a Super Bowl MVP and he comes to Louisville to sit bench for two years. Hell Kragthorpe should'vegiven him more playing time when we were getting waxed.

Damn, now I gotta find them somewhere online for around retail
smh.gif

and Cory, idc if Simms dad was a Super Bowl MVP.. his dad isnt the one playing anymore lol. If he sat the bench that usually means that the player he satbehind was playing better then he was.. but with Kragthorpe you never know. There was no way Matt was playing THAT bad in practice that he couldnt start overHunter Cant(throw)well.
laugh.gif

How big of a pain was it to take all those pics? The first time I did it it took me hours and I wasnt even at 200 pairs yet. Great post

I know this is a stretch, but does anyone in town still have the UNC XXIII?

^champs and footlocker J-mall still have one pair at least because ive seen em on display, not sure about sizes though.

Back
Top Bottom