LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Thanks corey, they look awesome in person.

Did you ever figure out where you were gonna get your eggplants?

Twill and Sosa were in champs the other day. Twill had on some forces, Sosa in pippens trying to buy some white shelltoes.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Wow!! I had no clue soccer shoes went for that much.
Most people don't either. Pretty much all the more expensive ones are worth it though, made with better materials such as kangaroo leather forbetter touch and forms to your foot. Almost all cleats have a cheaper version made of them but those have less features or fall apart easily. Usually one pairis around 200, then 100, then 50.

I don't know about outdoor leagues but there is Mockingbird, they have their leagues for adults too

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Twill and Sosa were in champs the other day. Twill had on some forces, Sosa in pippens trying to buy some white shelltoes.

i heard NDC is going to have them up either 2/5/09 or 2/7/09 so thats probably were I am going to get my pair from. Hopefully everyone gets their pair. andMcLovin, yeah I used to play at Mockingbird when I was younger, I didnt know they had adult leagues. I might check that out. Who do you play for?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

i heard NDC is going to have them up either 2/5/09 or 2/7/09 so thats probably were I am going to get my pair from. Hopefully everyone gets their pair. and McLovin, yeah I used to play at Mockingbird when I was younger, I didnt know they had adult leagues. I might check that out. Who do you play for?
I actually live across the bridge and play high school and club soccer. Right now I'm on two high school teams at Mockingbird

I used to play club ball for LSC before they became LAFC. Ive played mockingbird indoor several seasons. Im not really a big fan of indoor, its not the samegame.

That game was insane. Probably one of the greatest feelings I've had in a while. Sosa is sure to make you crap your pants, but he pulled through. Icouldn't have asked for a better game.

C-A-R-D-S!!! Time to go out and party! All the commentators doubted us, Digger even said Pitt would blow us out? I am glad they are eating their words rightnow.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

C-A-R-D-S!!! Time to go out and party! All the commentators doubted us, Digger even said Pitt would blow us out? I am glad they are eating their words right now.

Doug Goetlib (sp?) at half time basically said we was going to get blown out in the second half.
laugh.gif

Great win. I'm going to have to watch it again on Tivo to see how we actually won that game.

^ Nope, but dont expect anything good....they are l****ly gonna have green and orange powdered gatorade splashed all over em like the cement speckles on theIVs.

Not really tony.

My manager is trying to sell his DS DMP size 10 for 600 though.

Also the biggest steal ive ever had this weekend. Pics coming soon.

So heres my story:

Im home bored looking at cars on craigslist and I decide out of nowhere to seach for jordans.

I come across this ad for a "2-pr gold box Jordan sz 9.5l limited collectible - $150"

http://louisville.craigslist.org/spo/966895717.htmlhttp://louisville.craigslist.org/spo/966895717.html

So i immediately think hmm fake DMP for 150 but figure ill check it out anyway.

I email the ad and they dont have pics but claim there real but isnt sure so I get the number from them (and elderly white woman) and she tells me somestory about how her son bought them before he left for college so I decide it cant hurt to meet her and check them out.

We meet at the bakery at sulliven college I open them up and there REAL!
DS still with the dogtags box and everything! She said her son bought them with his book money when they came out so she took them from him and they had beensitting in her closet since. I give her the 150 and make out of there like a bandit.
pimp.gif

Only problem is there a size 9.5 so Ill prolly sell them. (PM me if interested)

950352ba48e4e5847cf85e72afe371a449e93dd.pjpg
d1b15749ef775fa6f82d53b0d93ec55bda215ba.pjpg
42b25ca413e427d15aea3b9a1eac6b8cee2112d.pjpg
c681564be07953aa2cc102b8e7660b3e8ac8a08.pjpg
b6e1544eea7652a2c52817c5377bdd6749f1417.pjpg
0ef35b2e4250eb767f5f5468a3d993839d008a4.pjpg

BONUS: Still had the original paper and sticker on the dog tags.

97d15846ed7350ab632fd829f83e2eb68e2e8f8.pjpg
baf15941ec7a5da6ad5b554c9429dafd047e135.pjpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
when you said your biggest steal ever, you damn sure wasnt lyin! Thats amazing. I guess I will be checking craigslist more often lol

Back
Top Bottom