LOUISVILLE, KY heads

it has to suck being your senior night and you score no points, get in foul trouble early & get dropped a deuce upon by the Cards in your backyard.

btw, i know im a little late, but damn D why did you have to buy all the 1/2 cents except 1 pair that came to the ville ? sorry if i put you on blast !

Hey Spoos, dudes in the LC said these were real. So thats whats up. For everyone else I got a story that doesnt exactly beat Joes DMP steal, but its close. Iwas on craigslist and I seen a post with someone selling what said "original Jordan 2s for 1986, $25" so i thought @*#? 86 was the ones not the 2s.So I emailed dude and he said they was all black and the shoes had been in his closet for a few years, no tellin how long. So I though, black chrome 2s? Thosewere the retro and aint worth the trouble of resellin. So he started to describe them to me and it came out that he had the 01 3s. I met up ASAP and grabbedthem off of him for 25$ but I wasnt sure if they was real. Im thinking they are, maybe yall will know forsure.

2cqhfma.jpg

2zt93mc.jpg

73hr4g.jpg

slu3vc.jpg

2n6b62s.jpg

I only bought 3 pair....my size, one for a friend....and noone wanted the other one so i sold it on ebay.

Tyler, they're fake. I'll buy em off you for $30.....
laugh.gif

Nah, Look real to me. The different type of leather, and the fact that most fake III's had "jumpman air" on the back. I'm 99% sure they arereal. Nice steal!!!

nice pointout cincy. i just looked up the 94 retro and found some pics of the tongue. Style codes match, tongue looks exact same. 94 retros for 25$?
pimp.gif

Look at the date on tag Tyler. Look good to me, but as Mike can tell you I know nothing about determining legitness
laugh.gif

Sucks there so small.

Originally Posted by dylans33

do u kno if they have the chad muska sky tops? im looking for a clean shoe to wear to prom

What color, they got a few down there.

I just put those chicago blazers and angel devil dunks on layaway.

My first dunk pick up since the dooms.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Look at the date on tag Tyler. Look good to me, but as Mike can tell you I know nothing about determining legitness
laugh.gif

Sucks there so small.

Lmao

lol Cory, that song actually beats pretty nice in the car too lol i got it on a cd
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and dude looking for the supras, dont wear them to prom
sick.gif
sneakers are for every day.. not for proms, weddings, etc.

I disagree tyler. Pics from my senior prom. Air Jordan XX3, great way to go out imo.

egzjw2.jpg

Bonus:

w1y8h1.jpg

pimp.gif

^ dont look to bad, i guess it all just depends on personal preference. my chick has her prom this year and she would kill me if i even thought about wearing apair of sneakers
laugh.gif

I dont have any pics but I wore my black lance mountain blazers to my grandmas funeral. I doubt she would have wanted it any other way.

As far as wearing supras, I wouldnt do it. To each his own though, but it seems wearing some skytops would look mad bulky and way too high for a suit.

Back
Top Bottom