LOUISVILLE, KY heads

laugh.gif
at the comments about the deep fryer. I actually need to get one for the kitchen, food is just so much better when cooked in grease
pimp.gif
lol

Insert Popcorn GIF waiting for D's post on the UK game.

Doesn't look like Florida will make the tourney again this year.

Kentucky fans threw bottles at Billy G as he was exiting tonight
smh.gif
and BTW, the speeches the seniors gave after the game tonight was awesome. I am waiting fora pic to surface of TWill kissing the bird and when I can find one, I will post it here for the UL fans

Luckily I recorded this game since I had a game at Union College today. It's pretty sad this is their last year. T-Will has been so important to this teamfor so long.

Dean kissed the bird his senior night also.

But, T-Will has done a complete 180 in his 4 years. He was very 1 dimensional, now his is the definition of complete player. I used to hate him, now he'sdef one of my all-time favorites.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Yes its a Deep Fryer, its still DS but i plan to use it in the next couple days.

My dad is a food salesman...I eat some good stuff out of mine...

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

That is touching man (no *!$%).

Hell yeah, think about how I felt seeing it in person
frown.gif
I am going to miss the hell out of TWill. He had as much fun as possible tonight (he even did theLeBron chalk throw lol) The speeches after the game where very emotional and came from the heart, esp Andre and TWills. Audio should be uploaded by someonetomorrow so when I find it, I will let yall know.

Ive decided that im done with the rants after we lose, its not worth it anymore....im gonna pop in my 1996 and 1998 NC games tonight and try and remember whatit felt like.

About Billy G- If he leaves or is fired after the season....UK will have its worse season ever next year mark it down. Similar to IU this year. If he stays wewill have our best year since 04'. Elite 8 type team if meeks or pat stay....Final 4 type if they both stay. Im excited about Pilgrim.

So with that im gonna go ahead and say this....

UK WILL WIN THE SEC TOURNAMENT!!!!

^^ we should have been a top 25 team this year. Hands down. No question. Now we probably wont make the tourney. I dont think another year is going to make thedifference. The talent has been there all season. The problem lies else where.

Chew, I couldn't agree more. Talent was there THIS year. Bringing in some decent freshman isn't going to help much next year, IMO. Especially, if Meeksand Pat leave.

D, I think UK can win the SEC Tourney, but the way Billy has been coaching them I can't see that happening. First, I wanna see how they react this weekendin Gainsville.

I have a question. I was at the UL game, so I didnt get a chance to see any of the UK game.. but I heard in the 2nd half, it was a 2 point game and he took out4 of the starters, including Meeks and Pat, and put in 4 role type players and left them in there til yall got down 10? What the hell? A game that decides ifyou make the NCAA tourney, at home, senior night, against the worst team in the conference and its a 2 point game and your pulling starters!? If thats true,sounds to me like Billy G is pulling a Pete Rose and putting some money on them games.

I bring everyone some clips, and D some bad news.

Rick Pitino/Laettner Vitamin Water commerical

TWill post game speech

and to D, Marc Maggard? Idk who that is, apparently he is a sports reporter down in Lexington or something, is reporting Patterson will not be back nextseason. Also Pats mom met with Mitch Barnhart last night and was quoted as saying it was very upsetting and knew the loss ment that her son wouldnt get to playin the NCAA again. It isnt sounding to good down in Lexington.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Good lookin on the Vid's Tyler!

aint no problem. I have been hearing all kinds of info today so I figured I would keep sharing it with yall
laugh.gif
Im tryin to find some HD pics from last nightsgame. Esp ones of TWill kissing the bird, TWill giving Andre a piggy back ride, etc. There should be some pop up somewhere online today and I will post themhere if I find any good ones.

Oh and for all the Eminem fans in here.. his new cd Relapse got a release date today. May 19th! Start the countdown lol and he also said he had another cdcoming out this fall.. Relapse 2! Great to have Em back.

one more vid for the UL fans. Im sure yall heard about the "Guitar Hero" video they made, they talked about it in the paper yesterday, so here yougo.

Anyone on here watch the new show on HBO called Eastbound & Down, executive produced by Will Farrell ?

It is hilarious, im not really much on a lot of Will Farrells films, with the exception of step brothers and a few others, but this show has me in tears !

Back
Top Bottom