LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^ deeper than rap is an album that u can listen to just the instrumentals and its better than the actual album itself....the production on that was great. Ifblueprint 3 is as good as AG ill be happy.

Oh yeah, big shouts out to joe on the hookups....preciate ya broham....

can i catch up.........anybody
smh.gif
(< looking) ???

Guys I'm fixing to post a good bit of stuff in the buy/sell forum. Just giving the fellow Kentuckians a heads up. Fixing to move into my first home so Ifigured I would sell some of the kicks just sitting around.

DS 6/17 CDP pack 9.5
DS CDP 16, 10, 14
DS Vick 3 Laser
DS Old Love/New Love Pack
2 pairs of DS Lebron 4s
LeBron 2s
Blk/Red AJ 7
DS Kobe 3
DS Hyperdunk

and a few more pm if any of you all are interested.

Most are a size 10 or 10.5 I'm taking pics now to post in the buy/sell forum

Thanks ParliaitN.....its a buyers market right now. Try and get pre-approved so you can lock in the interest rate while they're still low

I also closed before July 1st and can amend my taxes and get the $8000 tax credit for first time buyers *Thanks Obama*

A few pickups from this past weekend in Nashville..

From the Nike Outlet in Lebanon.

$21
5eb152ed553241053e10505eef40a49ba61e407.jpg

$59
e5735d0ce9d35eb4379d4a5e0621bd6b20c618a.jpg

$45.. they gotta go btw sz 12
99715ee75d3e41050a737fa6b1df1088e844cf5.jpg

Good lookin this weekend Joe. Good hanging wit u 2 Corey. I appreciate the love. BTW AG is stupid crack!!! Not the best Jay has put out but its up there.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Ive got some major pickups comin in, ill post em when they get here....i need shoe rehab....

Me too except this guy on eBay tried to get me. So some heat may be post phoned.

Good seeing you this past weekend D, Tyler, and Jason. Thanks again Joe.
pimp.gif

Home has the blue lobsters for anybody interested I want em but I just copped pop kobes and the 4 rings and white mvpuppets tee in the past week and I'm inthe process of gettin an apartment...Joe they got those flightposites in bowling green at rugged wearhouse for 50 in a 12 I passed cuz I need 11.5 I'm goindown in a couple weeks I'll let you know if they still got em

Yeah I was about to come post that. Nike sent out emails that stores cant sell them til the 30th. I am about to go put mine on hold.

I need those blue lobsters!!! Damn shame my funds is lookin pretty lightweight right now!
mad.gif
I having trouble coping with my addiction
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom