LOUISVILLE, KY heads

will Home let you cop multiples of their QS? cause I'll get a few blue lobsters if i could..

I remember them always sayin dudes use to come and clean them out of multiple pairs back in the day.. I dunno if they still do that.

i bought like 3 pairs of dooms there....dont know if that was QS or not....I put the lobsters on hold over the phone.

Yea im pretty sure dooms were QS..

I think im bout to roll up there to hold a pair.

Called.. they said no holds.
ohwell.gif

You must know someone. Should have just went up there.

I called at 5, they said they would hold if I was on the list they have of older release holds.. I wasnt. So I called back around 6:45 and was going to givethem a buddies name who is on the lists and they told me they were no longer doin holds they was just going to release them like any other shoe and to be thereTuesday morning.

^ they aint the most straight forward people out there at home....they been shady before. Luckily the guy i called offered me a hold....i wasnt even gonnaworry about it.

HOME usually don't allow layaways on anything limited. Sometimes they bend their policies for peeps they're cool with. I go in there from time to time,but not nearly as much as I used to. Once cats started beasting on SB's like its the hottest new thing, I had to fall back.

The only time I go in there now is when I'm with my 17 yr. old. lil' bro (one of those new SB beasts I just mentioned)
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

^ lol yeah, they have the best layaway policy on the planet, put em in and get em out pretty much whenever u want....

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I got my DOOMS from someone that didn't pay on their layaway for like 5 months..

What size do you wear? When they restocked I put another size 11 in layaway and left it there. By the time I realized it was in layaway still it was a wrap.
laugh.gif

Yea it was a sz 11 i went in their one day and seen the box just laying on the floor with other older releases.. Scooped them up real quick.

lobsters really aint that big of a deal.. I'm just back on my reselling tip (ya I know).. I'm dropping down to parttime at work to focus on school so Ineed to make side money anyway possible.

Heres my pickups over the last week or so, still waitin on a DS pair of 2001 Blk/Cement 3s sz 10. Dont know why all these 3s came upon me so fast, but icouldnt turn em down.

367950772.jpg

367950775.jpg

367759044.jpg
DS sz 11
367948613.jpg
Worn but in great shape sz 10

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Yea it was a sz 11 i went in their one day and seen the box just laying on the floor with other older releases.. Scooped them up real quick.

lobsters really aint that big of a deal.. I'm just back on my reselling tip (ya I know).. I'm dropping down to parttime at work to focus on school so I need to make side money anyway possible.
Haha that's crazy you scooped them up. Reselling is tough to come up on now days. I try here and there.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Haha that's crazy you scooped them up. Reselling is tough to come up on now days. I try here and there.
reselling...%+%@, you got that right. recession is hittin' me like a mug...damn
smh.gif

So sad. One of my goals was to see him perform live, guess that will never happen. Everyone on facebook posting things like "guess he cant touch littleboys anymore" or "enjoy moonwalking in hell" and CNN just keeps bashing him with the Child Molestation and baby dangling talk, why cant theytalk about all the good stuff MJ brought to us?

Wow Micael Jackson dead!!!!?!?!?!?! why im I just now finding this out in this thread of all places.

I don"t care what the media has to say about Michael you will not ever see another performer like him again.Today has been such a bad dad for me i lost aco worker at work to a heart attack he left a young daughter who now has no parents in her life now Michael children have no father this is very sad.My prayersgo out to every one that we lost today from the regular person to the famous,may they all rest in peace.I leave this post with one note if you have some onethat you love give them a hug and tell them how much you love them,if they are not by you call them.To all my sneaker friends life is not promise today aretomorrow may you all continue to be Blessed, and if you have something bad to say about Michael please don"t post it have respect for his family.

Back
Top Bottom