LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

chew have u had a chance to look over that stuff yet to see what ur movin?

Ive been crazy busy. My mom had a pretty bad accident so Ive been helping with her quite a bit. As soon as I get the chance I'll let you know.

Originally Posted by sunnsupreme

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Half off this weekend guys...

Hey pon? How can I get in on this?

Sell your soul to the devil !
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sunnsupreme

Half off this weekend guys...

Hey pon? How can I get in on this?
He makes u sign a waiver that you will never tell anybody about it and u pay a one time $100 fee....nah im playin

Phoenix sounds good to me, i think he will go to a good team that just needs somebody who knock down shots consistantly like he can....detroit maybe....whoknows im always wrong about the draft anyway....i wish he woulda stayed though, oh well we will be fine.

Chew-sorry to hear about ur mom, hope shes ok.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=49360

New Lupe Track that leaked yesterday.
pimp.gif

Pretty sick.

Tough to find on the net right now because Lupe asked for everyone to remove it form their sites since it was leaked accidentally. If you've heard theearly leaked version this is the final edition.

I might get a little heat for this, but i was never to big on Lupe. All the tracks I always heard from him, I could never get into. I guess I was listening tothe wrong ones because that song was SICK

I rock with lupe, i love his first 2 albums. Cant wait for lasers. hes in my top 5 rappers currently....

man theres so many shoes i want, i dont know what to do....i got a pair of DS 2001 blk/cement 3s off ebay the other day but sz 11, wish they were a 10. Imgonna flip em so i can make some funds to get some of the things i want.

^ thats what I usually do. Got a pair of OG 13s coming that I paid 60$ for. Clean them up and try and sale um and use the profit for more shoes
laugh.gif

Mint green 95s and neon uptempos are at footlocker jefferson mall if anyone cares. Please dont be excluded from half off.

I used to be a huge lupe fan. Hes a mixtape artist though, food and liquor was nice but still mediocre to some of his mixtape tracks and the cool was kind of aletdown with a few exceptions.

Edit: Listened to the new track, ok at best compared to some older stuff. Dowload lupe the jedi for examples.

^ Hopefully they will put them uptempos out for sale by this weekend Joe.
laugh.gif
That store looks like it could end up being a joke just like Foot Action
smh.gif

Nah, still e-mailing the guy. Money is tight right now but where there's a will there's a way.

man theres so many shoes i want, i dont know what to do...
You ain't lying.

Barkley's
Volt Griffey's
Neon Uptempo's
Mint 95's
Robinson Griffey's

Nike is dropping stuff too soon lol

Mint green 95s and neon uptempos are at footlocker jefferson mall if anyone cares. Please dont be excluded from half off.

I used to be a huge lupe fan. Hes a mixtape artist though, food and liquor was nice but still mediocre to some of his mixtape tracks and the cool was kind of a letdown with a few exceptions.

Edit: Listened to the new track, ok at best compared to some older stuff. Dowload lupe the jedi for examples.
What happened? U was all over the cool when it first dropped and called it AOTY....i said Jay-Z AG but u disagreed....i guess stuff just gets oldafter a while, i loved both albums.

Lupe mixtapes are amazing, I agree, but I don't think they're better than Food & Liquor or The Cool. The way he tied all the songs in the cool andsome on food & liquor together into one story is incredible. I'm about to download all his mixtapes again though. they are better than a lot of #%!$out now, for sure.

D, you actually liked the American Gangster album? I thought that was terrible, Jay Z is to good to put stuff like that out IMO

I rock with lupe, i love his first 2 albums. Cant wait for lasers. hes in my top 5 rappers currently....

man theres so many shoes i want, i dont know what to do....i got a pair of DS 2001 blk/cement 3s off ebay the other day but sz 11, wish they were a 10. Im gonna flip em so i can make some funds to get some of the things i want.
DMONEY i got both cds and i love them and i"am with you can't wait for lasers
pimp.gif

^ i loved american Gangster, it was like a movie, only song i didnt like was the one with wayne....Pray,Success,Fallen,American Dreamin man i loved it....

Very true D. Like i said I was a huge lupe fan, but after listening to the tracks over and over it just wasnt up to par.

hapnin', been chillin' with my honey all the time.

got sz 11...godzillas, free rods, takashi's, cinco's for sale if anyone cares, hit me for pics and prices are definetely negotiable.

^ i loved american Gangster, it was like a movie, only song i didnt like was the one with wayne....Pray,Success,Fallen,American Dreamin man i loved it....

American Gangster is a great album ! It is one of his better lp's he has dropped.

You can visually picture everything Jay is rapping about and it plays out in your head like a movie.

I would like to hear Jay spit over some more j.u.s.t.i.c.e. league tracks because imo a lot of their beats are similar to reasonable doubt. All of the beatsthey made for rick ross on his new lp remind me of the feeling i get when i listen to rRD / IML vol. 1.

Back
Top Bottom