LOUISVILLE, KY heads

why would i not do it ? its already done ~ ive been getting harrased for 8 months every day for the hat .. im not even a sports fan .

good luck selling CARDS hats when your next door neighbors with rupp; hope some uk fans dont burn your store down or anything
laugh.gif

Who is getting the 6's next sat ?

I need to go look at them this weekend to decide, plus rumors of the infared pack are not making it an easy decision!

I think I'm gonna get one pair.

The Infra Red Pack is basically confirmed to be International Release only in June. In the Jordan Forum they have color codes already.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

The 6s are pretty nice.. better quality than the space jams and 12s..

agreed. I will cop the bred 6s and then if the infrared pack drops I can wear the hell out of my breds and keep the infrareds DS.

ehh. i'm just going to pass and save cash... until i see them on release day and get that little voice in my head that i hate listening to telling me tobuy them!
laugh.gif

from what rumors i have read its a pair of white/infrared and a pair of black/infrared...everyone else hearing the same?

from what rumors i have read its a pair of white/infrared and a pair of black/infrared...everyone else hearing the same?

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

They had white/varsity-red VI's on all the blogs last week or the week before saying they were gonna be a 2010 release.
That doesn't have much to do with white/infareds being in the pack, but I don't see the point in releasing those and some varsity reds with both blackones in the same year.
But you never know with JB

for my UK fans, were getting closer and closer we get to seeing UK as the next LBJ school, heres the UK Lebron VII...heres to hoping it releases

nike-air-max-lebron-7-xx-sole-collector-1-06.jpg

woah, from the pics it looks purple but im assuming its the UK blue. That is going to be a sick shoe, and i am a UL fan
laugh.gif

white/blue would be alright, but I am a huge fan of UKs black jerseys, so maybe thats why I like the black/blue better.

As much as I hate UK any UK color way of the Lebron 7 is sick. Nike is just goin overboard with this Lebron its like the first one thats worth buying fullprice, or at least 30% off haha.

Yeah I think that UK Lebron is nice. The VII is by far my favorite design so far. I think it's the full zoom air unit possibly.

agree on the air unit, but also the flywire... the airmax tb was definitely the inspiration for the lebron 7 in my opinion. ALMOST 360 degree air unit, bigswoosh, just lacked the flywire tech, patent leather, and big name so it didnt get near as much love, but definitely was a great hooping shoe for me last year.

has anyone peeped the all star game lebron colorway?? its busy, but i think its amazing
smokin.gif

Yeah those are crazy. I want those, the dunkman's, the white pink breast cancer's if they drop, and both of these:

2u61oyh.jpg

Lebron VII's are straight fire in my opinion.

did anyone catch the john wall twill jersey when it was on eastbay yesterday morning? i was going through looking at the UK stuff and all of a sudden it showedthe jersey under the UK stuff, clicked it and no sizes came up said product unavailable. called em and they said it was "sold out" and they dont seeit on backorder, and wont be getting any in...then a couple hours later it was gone off the site...this mean they could be getting it soon?

Back
Top Bottom