LOUISVILLE, KY heads

At first I read that as John Wall/ T-Will jersey lol. I was really confused. I'm sure they'll get a restock, it's just a matter of when

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

At first I read that as John Wall/ T-Will jersey lol. I was really confused. I'm sure they'll get a restock, it's just a matter of when

laugh.gif
that's exactly how I read it to Corey. I had to go back and re-read it a few times to understand lol. And miles, I plan on getting the all starlebrons so when I hear some details I will let you know.

yeah i wanna get the all star kobe's so if i get some info i'll put it on here too.. and i love the white/black pinstripe lebrons.. thats definitely myfavorite colorway of that shoe.. i really like the kobe v as well tho

I can't get with the Kobe sigs for some reason. Only way I'd buy them is to take straight to the court.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

yeah i wanna get the all star kobe's so if i get some info i'll put it on here too.. and i love the white/black pinstripe lebrons.. thats definitely my favorite colorway of that shoe.. i really like the kobe v as well tho

I LOVE the Kobe 5s. I actually am going to pick my aways up in a little bit and I have the Chaos sitting in the closet somewhere lol

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

laugh.gif
that's exactly how I read it to Corey. I had to go back and re-read it a few times to understand lol. And miles, I plan on getting the all star lebrons so when I hear some details I will let you know.

thanks cuz i really need a pair of those

Originally Posted by K23J

for my UK fans, were getting closer and closer we get to seeing UK as the next LBJ school, heres the UK Lebron VII...heres to hoping it releases

nike-air-max-lebron-7-xx-sole-collector-1-06.jpg

pimp.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
smile.gif
nerd.gif
YES! If these do not release F nike.

yeah im siked for those more than anything right now! Anyone wanna sell their UK hyperdunks 12 or 13?

I was in Lexington this weekend. Wall jerseys are nonexistent. The Patersons are getting really scarce too. The only thing I can think of is they are going todrop their new jerseys and they don't want to make anymore. But surely they would have dropped them by now. There's definitely a demand for them, andthey have been sold out for awhile

^^^That hat is ugly imo...the colors atleast. If you're connected to the music scene in your city or state and an artist that is fresh on the scene, up andcoming, or performing in your city/state it's not hard to give them a product of yours to keep or put on for a bit. This of course helps promote yourbusiness. Most stores hold in-store meet and greets now days.

Good publicity for the hat to be posted on nicekicks, but wasnt that pic from a show Wale did IN lexington? If so it isnt that impressive to me. Now if he waswearing it at a show tonight in say DC or a show in Florida or something, that would be pretty cool.. but him wearing a hat in lexington from a lexington storeabout a lexington school isnt that impressive to me. Still, good publicity for Oneness.

Thanks corey and tyler for saving me the typing! Tyler, check matt's new song...
P.S. he might need a hat to rock in the future. lol.

Welcome Miles nice to see you on here, ALSO Badboy1188 i know who you are but i want tell and i know you to Miles
laugh.gif

messaged you villebilly. and i know it's just halftime, but cant wait to watch k-state close the deal against texas...
not to mention dudes out there rocking all white 12's, space jams, and chaos kobes...what is k-state? an athlete signature flagship school!?
laugh.gif

Whats up Hanhaze i have been lurking to,hows the family doing.The job has had me on lock down since november and i have been very tired just go home and go tosleep.
pimp.gif

^^^And pop up in the mall on occasion...
laugh.gif

I honestly think Texas is going to win it all this year. Not being biased because I'm a UL fan. But anything can happen come March.

Texas is very deep, experienced and I love their freshman Avery Bradley. They are my favorite to win it all as well. Kansas is my #2 even though they are on aslump right now, and UK is my #3.

Back
Top Bottom