LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Busy Month.
383513775.jpg

383513773.jpg

griffeys dont look half bad in those pics.
nice month for you bro; i slept on over half that just cause i needed to save money foreal.

I'm back from my two week hiatus. Got suspended for two weeks for some non sense but oh well.
laugh.gif
I gotta say it feels good to be able to post again!

Nice stuff D!

I will post pics of some stuff here in a few days.

^ same here, I have been meaning to take a pic of my pickups from the last 2 months. I will do that soon. Welcome back Corey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Eric Jmall has atlantics.

good lookin man.. we also did get the neon 95s in infants but they look horrible.. idk if you've seen them or not but the preschool and infants look completely different from the grade school and mens..
sick.gif
sick.gif
but the neons havent sold at all if anybody plans on waitin on to get em like i am now.. and Corey and Tyler, im still holdin your alls aqua 8 fusions for you so hurry up and come get em!

^
laugh.gif
damn Eric, how you gonna call us out like that? Nobody was supposed to know about me and Coreys huge fusion collection!!
laugh.gif
good lookin out today though!!

^ embarrassing.
too many kicks coming out. i'm sitting and waiting for everything; might have to put neons on hold tho. any word and a discount coming up soon. i know last one wasnt too long ago, but im hurting and need another one soon!

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

^ embarrassing.
too many kicks coming out. i'm sitting and waiting for everything; might have to put neons on hold tho. any word and a discount coming up soon. i know last one wasnt too long ago, but im hurting and need another one soon!

sarcasm Miles, sarcasm. Me and Corey own ZERO pairs of Fusions between the 2 of us 
laugh.gif

and a half off this weekend? NOOO. Give me another week to get my money straight! Plus I havent even thought of what I would want. They will probably exclude the good stuff (Kobe, Lebron) so I might not even try and get anything anyway.

I've been slackin lately on postin my pick ups. So I figured I would post everything I have copped the last 2 months, so here is my 2010 pick ups so far. (only thing missing is the black/red 6s)
sorry for the cell phone pics. 

67124z.jpg

bgsowo.jpg

5cn1nk.jpg

Hold up. I know we ain't talkin bad about fusions, my fusion collection is about 25 strong now, great quality to go along with great og colorways and a nice ls colorway every now and then. Plus the retro ajf5 and ajf12 comin in the summer, #$%# I'm HYPED

^^^ thats wut im sayin! my gold, silver, and clear fusion six ring XX3's are my hottest neck breaker! plus with the matchin coogi and ecko, i'm the hottest in the ville!!

^ lmao....coogi and ecko i remember i used to rock ecko diehard 4 n 5 yrs ago, coogi is by far the cheesiest line, right there with ed hardy, only clothing i buy is online, unless i go get a nike tee or some levis

Nice stuff Tyler.

LMAO at D and Eric.

Chew I dont even remember you posting pics of your collection to be honest.

Forget Coogie or Ecko, FUBU all the way with my fusions, Nothing beats the See through 7 13 AF1 23 fusion.

Eric you got them clear fusion 6 ring xx3s too? Damn I thought I was the only person in the ville to get those!! When I bought them at the 7th street flea market, dude charged me 30$ for um because he said they was extremely limited!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

^ embarrassing.

sarcasm Miles, sarcasm. Me and Corey own ZERO pairs of Fusions between the 2 of us 
laugh.gif

and a half off this weekend? NOOO. Give me another week to get my money straight! Plus I havent even thought of what I would want. They will probably exclude the good stuff (Kobe, Lebron) so I might not even try and get anything anyway.
i was actually playing on the side of sarcasm cuz i knew you couldn't be serious.
and thanks for 50 info keep us posted please
tyler, go ahead and spend $7.50 at fully laced on elephant print laces for the motorsports. i threw some in one pair of mine and they look incredible! no pics cuz still no functional camera
frown.gif
  you just gotta trust me
and you all sound just like kids in the hall at my school with this fusion talk...hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom