LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Whats good. Imma be up in the Louisville area and Fort Knox area for my uncles retirement in a month. Are there any good mom and pop stores that sell retro nikes in the area? Does anybody know if Fort Knox gets any Jordans? Thanks for any info

Fort Know would be a no. THere is a hibbetts sporting good store but you wont find anything great there.
However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

^^^ No, does anyone have them yet?

I was just messing with you all. SOmeone will have to pry my collection from by cold dead fingers for me to give it up. How does the pack look? I think im gonna pass, I love the black toes, but those yellow/black ones are killing me. Plus I just ordered new rims for the ride.

I just got back form my trip. While I was away I found a nice skateshop that charges retail on everything. So I picked up the Milli Vanilli dunks and the Harbor Blue dunks as well. He also hooked me up on the Pee Wee Herman's when they came in. The guy that runs it is real cool. My dad scooped the Black 22's and DTRT 3's up while I was away. It was a good week for pick ups.

my friend talked me into getting the dtrt 3s, we went to full court and he ended up noit even getting his size so thanks to my good buddy spoos for pickin em up. Thanks alot bro just let me know when and where we can meet up.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

d, does your friend wear an 11.5 and did you all wait in line for like 2 hours ?

i ask because on the 502headz message board this dude btn still eatn was tellin basically that same story.

no he wears a 10.5, we were only there for an hour. did you end up getting them from mj hanhaze?

Did you see the pics of the aquas? May not buy anything until september just to get a crazy amount. My god I cant wait. Im going to start working on a time machine, need september here immediately.

yeah they are sweet chew, i know my 3 pair purchase wont be anything like yours, what u think? 8-10 pair?

thanks again spoos, when you wanna make a trip for an LS let me know. Im down....

Oh yeah spoos, if u could, find out how many sz 10s in the BMP you all got at work, ill probably come there saturday morning if you say it opens at 830, i dont have to be at work til 9. how are the releases there? Hectic?

no d i passed on the dtrt's. nothing for me until those beautiful aquas release in sept. its gonna be a great birthday present !

I still cant decide on the OLNL. I love the black toes, but not really feeling the yellow ones.

Yeah I saw the OLNL pack in person yesterday and I must say its pretty well put together. I guess I'm gonna get two packs and pass on the spizikes...those are the new dub zero just limited. The only thing that sucks is no discounts allowed on the pack. Im ready for the aqua's as well...definitely 3 pairs.

david did you enjoy your free desert yesterday ?

i hope you didnt get bbq sauce on your new 3's ! :D
happy.gif

they look alot better in person than in photos. i kinda regret passing, but will forget all about it in a month or so. this whole tryin to exercise self control thing is working better than i thought.

I cant make it either chris...I wish I could because it seems to have grown pretty big but I have a game that day and can't go. Spoosman where did you copp your 3's at? Oh yeah when I was in florida I saw where a hibbet's had its grand openong down there. Chris I might make it if I can...I dont know what I would bring though lol

Back
Top Bottom