LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^^ I think im gonna pass. I really really want those black toes to rock, but those yellow shoes just arent for me. Might get a pair of the spizikes but Im trying to cut back alot. Getting that car kinda hurt my pockets because I went ahead and put a stereo in it, and just got my new wheels today.
However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

I'm copping two of the packs hopefully on discount. This is weird we didn't recieve the OLNL Pack but we got the True Blue Spizikes already and they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
! :tongue:
tongue.gif

do u think it will be 8:30 definately. whats a good time to get there if i wanna get the 9.5 or 10? I have to be at work at 9 is why i ask.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

What stores in town are supposed to get them?

OLNL. Im just curious spoos.

I got my packs taken care of....I saw the spizikes today in person...they do release next saturday for sure. More stores are starting to recieve limited kickz because KY sells jordans 4th fastest the nation. Thats a good thing trust me!

So far I have successfully passed on the OLNL. How was as it?

Didn't sell out any where...most stores still have half of their shipments left...alot of people aren't feeling the 1's I guess. I love mine!

^^^ What stores got them? Maybe ill go check them out.

CHecked them out today, the black toes were really nice. I just cant bring myself to get the yellow ones. I tried to talk the guy at champs to sell me two black/red in 1 pack. I swear he almost went for it.

anyone go to thunder ?

i did , it sucked !

it should be called fakes in louisville !

there were more ppl wearing fake jordans than pegasus pins !

not to mention all the lil wanna be thugs and white kids that think they are black.

Yeah I didnt go, I just went to work instead. You ever notice each year they say that thunder is the biggest it has ever been? haha...yeah those kids represent louisville at its finest huh? The fakes in louisville are at an all time low...the worst one I have seen were the brown suede 7's with orange and blue accent's.... :smh:
smh.gif

That would have been nice to get that deal chew..

I think I've become immune to the fakes that come in...Its always a plus when you see authentic J's come in though.

I seen a guy with fake grape V's yesterday...I think he had on a Randy Moss Viking jersey on...Did anyone see him at thunder yesterday? :D
happy.gif

http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

man spoo i saw that dude too.

he was wearing a purple polo and those fake grapes.

its funny how every time you see him, so do i !

and yes every year they say bigger and better, if that was the case, the fireworks would last longer than 25 minutes.

i just sat at a cookout the whole time and very glad i did...i hate that stuff.

Thanks again Spoos, i appreciate it....you have a very nice house by the way.

I think im done until september 22nd with jays, i know i said it before but i think its official this time.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom