LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I'm thinking my store wil recieve the OLNL since we got the flips and sold them really fast.

JOurneys at St MAtts got the VII dunks in. THeyre pretty nice.
However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

i really think im driftin away from jordan brand, not to say i wont be back on when they start bringin back some other stuff but holiday 07 SUCKS....we got the catalog in and there isnt really anything good coming besides the blk/red 8s. they have like 8 diff. colors of nu- retro 1s, the melo m4s are ok, more low top 1s all white and all black ( dont know why ). the only thing really good is the 12.5s which will be my first team shoe in about 7 years. hopefully they come correct in 08. im just really gettin into lebron right now, the 5s look promising and nike is bringin out alot of good retro stuff like the cb34. i just wish we could get some carmines,bordeaux, mid 11s then i could call it a wrap. what else do you all wanna see?
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah D...I feel you on that one. They are falling off simply because they have retroed off almost every shoe's O.G. Colorway's. I have heard '08 is going to be a good year with the 23 coming out and rumors that there will be some type of event in chicago. I will eventually start purchasing more older retro jordans and nike retro's. Right now I'm only into jordans, dunks, a little bit of forces, and air max 95's. I just don't get why they are doing nu' retro 1's again. What ever happened to that og air jordan 1 during christmas?

right there with you D.

all the low top 1's are blah. the ones are far from comforatble anyhow. i have 1 pair and im cool with that so no olnl for me.

i might get dtrt because i only got one pair of 3's and i like 3's because they are quite comfortable.

besides that looks like nothin untill aquas and then blk and red 8's.

possibly blk and red 15's just because i dont have a pair.

they have burned themselves out i think by releasing way too many colorways and way to many releases the past 3 years.
they should of done maybe 2 or 3 models a year with maybe 2 colors of each. a og and a retro +.

they jumped the shark with this 3 or 4 of the same shoe, diff color release on the same day.

but on a good note if i quit collecting i wont need to buy any sneakers for a long long time. but i doubt i stop. i will prolly just buy what i passed on or missed out on.

Just here to let you guys know I am officially done. Sold my collection on Sunday, and am not looking back. I have had a good time chatting with you guys here in the regional forum. Good luck with the collecting.

Chew I no you didnt quit...you still have to get like 18 pairs of aquas haha. Hey spoos and hanhaze...do you think you could meet me somewhere friday and get me the money for the DTRT 3's...Im not going to school lol

^ he did seriously no joke, i bought his aquas, ill post pics, he only has like 22 pair left.

What do you need money so you can hang out with tour buddies on cut day or something...lol..just kidding...Hey I'm leaving for Atlanta this Thursday and won't be back till Sunday night...and next weeknend I'll be out of town from Friday morning till Sunday night so send me message on myspace and we can figure something out if you don't mind..Thanks MJ...
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Spoosman yeah friday is cut day...but I'm just gonna sign out early on friday to pack for the florida trip. Im leaving at 12 friday night with my baseball team. Why would I need money you know Im ballin haha. I'll hit you up on the spacer!

The pee wee dunks are up on CCS.com if you guys are interested.

someone please tell me they will have some mars IV's in a 13 DS I have beed trying to get another pair but noone seems to want to trade?

Nah Im good spoosman thanx for the heads up...I'm gonna give you a call tommorrow when I get out of school about how we are gonna do the DTRT 3's. You too hanhaze!

i've decided to pass mj, but thanks. dont think i will be buyin any more jordans untill the aquas come out.

Aquas may get me collecting again. 1 pair for me either way.

after the black 22s, mayne olnl, im done til aquas, only bron brons and retro nikes til then.

oh i almost forgot, we didnt get the black 22s for some damn reason, our rep dodt really have a clue what shes doin i dont think but sppos is ur store sellin for under retail? or do yall sell for 175? lemme know man cuz i need these badly, hopefully we will atleast get them late.

Oh yeah...we have the black 22's. We also have got the banned t-shirt for the OLNL pack in as well as another nice shirt. We have some black and yellow shorst for the 1's and the Black and red shorts as well. I saw both pairs tonight in big kids sizes and man are they nice. The quality is pretty good and it looks like my store will be recieving them since we have the clothes already. By the way...the black on the yellow 1's is suede...they are a lot nicer in person IMO.

Anyone pick up the XXII's? I went to hibbetts saturday to check them out after I got my haircaut. They are really nice.

I bought my collection back. I am officially collecting again. It feels good.

Back
Top Bottom