LOUISVILLE, KY heads

2 for me chew, you should come out to st matts wit us mike, im gettin there at 7.

Yo chetti and parlae, i found another hidden gem right after yall left today....think bordeaux VII....ill try and get them posted soon, im in the process of moving into my new house.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

ok, i went and got my camera to show these off....this will be my last post for the next few days as i will be moving into my new house. Enjoy! ill be back next week!!!!
34j8vp3.jpg

6h86yl0.jpg

61js6qv.jpg

29oj37t.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

WoW d.
those are old.
if some of us are allowed to rummage thru wit hyou, hit me up.
where are you gonna be up at st matts tomorrow morning ?

i'll prolly just go to jeff its closer plus she's holding mine for me so i wont have to get up so early.

when is the next card game ? were almost do for one.

yo mj ill be there no later than 7 with at least one of my friends....trying to scrounge enough money for those godzillas too
TEAM KENTUCKY

Alrite I look forward to seein yall tommorrow morning.

I went to the field of screams tonight....its by fort knox I think? It was alot of fun and was definitely worth the 20$. I know it is early for halloween stuff, but me and my friends had nothing better to do. That 20$ was definitely money well spent.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Thanks Cory, your store does it right up there. I told your dad id let him know this monday if I was getting the Peapods or not. I went and waited at Ft. Locker to get one more pair and the womens pair, saw the womens pair and didnt like them as much in person and they were out of sz 10. I figured 1 og pair and 2 retros would be just fine. Until I got home and put them on. I almost forgot why this was my favorite pair of J's until I put them on. They are not quite as nice as the OG's, but damn I love these shoes, JB really did a good job with the shoe. MAy have to try to get one more pair.
TEAM KENTUCKY
REQUIRED: HEAT ON YOUR FEET....TEETH: OPTIONAL.

sick pics D$!!! you're killin' me bruh! lemme know what's up!!

hope everyone got their aquas alright...any crazy stories??
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Yeah no problem Chew...I basically told my manager who was getting what today, me and Denise were running the show. lol I thought we had 4 size 10's but it turned out to be 3. So I made sure you and D got your alls pairs without a problem. That dude in the green coogi fit was pissed we didnt have another 10 after you all bought your pairs! We try to do everything organized and fair so no one misses out. I can't believe my dad came..... he is like a 45 year old kid! He said he wanted to go to a release since he hasn't been to one lately. After we sold out we closed the store until 10:00 am and went to footlocker and just chilled. I saw the womens in person too but wasn't impressed. The pictures made them look 10x better then they actually were. All in all today was a pretty good day....just imagine if these were an LS release.

My fault PONR for not being able to get your size 12.....I tried.

>Kraigthorpe sucks at coaching and needs to yell at his player's for once.....we need Defense! I'm surprised Brohm's arm didnt fall off, I'm pissed! :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

im a 30 year old kid mj. only reason i woke up early today was because i havent been to a release in awhile either.

i got my pair and my lil man a pair. 152.00 out the door. im very happy with these.the grey area around the back coulda been a bit lighter but oh well. atleast you dont have to really worry about these creasing that bad.

WHEN IS THE NEXT CARD GAME ? im jones'n

good looks mj
i got my aquas but had o go a size up

quese came in ur store at 11 mj and yall had a 10.5 left...how was thats...how lucky for him

and ill be back up there tomorrow to cop godzillas if ur workin
TEAM KENTUCKY

Hey PONR...Don't wear them yet...When I picked up my pair at my store today they had a couple 12's left...call up there tomorrow when they open and see if tey still have any...We open at noon...
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

any of your all's stores or do u no of any that got matchin fitteds for the aquas? i would think lids in j-mall would have one or two but i dont feel like makin the trip if they dont got em. any of yall been over there?

d$, i gotta prolly hold off for another week for them deions...my sponsorship dun went on stunt mode for a bit :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​

Broke out the aquas today. Feels really good to have a wearable pair. Absolutely love them. Spoos, did your store get the matching socks?
TEAM KENTUCKY

yo.. i went to footaction in st. matts dumb late at like 11ish...lines was still type long too and i got my pair....if that wasn't by the grace of god then i don't know what was...corey, whats good dun?....that was me in the stussy shirt
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN' COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
All the contretemps I face/Coupled with my persistant grace/Has put me two steps in front of my peers,and made me wise beyond my years

I had on shorts and my prods before I hit the door. Took one more look at the aquas and couldnt wait any longer had to put them on. Its not a normal shoe or color that most people would just wear out, but I love the shoe so much dont really care if they look good on me or not.
TEAM KENTUCKY

dang spoos i already wore em......its all good cuz im prolly puttin em on ice after i wear em to school once or twice

al in all one nice weekend....aquas and godzillas....
TEAM KENTUCKY

the only place i know got the socks was foot locker in jeff and they only got like 8 pairs or sumthin like that. they sold out long before the shoes released.

i know hibbits dont have them cause i checked last night while my girl was in deb's.

aye spoos can you get me a hook up on that grey n purple flight hoody at your store ? i'll bring you a stuffed animal if you can.

Ja'Quese.....I knew who you were right when I saw you. lol. Yeah you were pretty lucky to get that big of a size so late.

Spoos, there is no way you're too old for this....my dad still does it. If he can pull it off anyone can.

Mike, I know for sure footlocker in st.mathews had them too, but they flew off the shelves.

It seems like the more and more I look at the Aqua's the better and better they get. Have you read the Aqua post? People in it are complaining about the quality of the retro card. They just can't give JB a break can they? :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

Depends...What kind of stuffed animal?
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

Does anyone know if they are sold out everywhere? Spoos do you have a 10 left?
TEAM KENTUCKY

Back
Top Bottom