LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Going to a party that is all louisville fans, I may not make it out alive. If you dont see me post on here in awhile, look for my collection in the paper, I bet it on the cats to win.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Quote:
Going to a party that is all louisville fans, I may not make it out alive. If you dont see me post on here in awhile, look for my collection in the paper, I bet it on the cats to win
TEAM KENTUCKY

D$, u betta hope the cats score on every drive, because if they don't IT'S A WRAP!

I knew the Cats would run out of steam the way they came out hard! This is an entertaining game...for once :lol:
laugh.gif
*edits post*
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

C A T S.......CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!! What a great game for both teams...That was an awesome game to watch.
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

My heart hurts! After I post in WDYWT, I'm goin to bed!!!!!!!!!! What an emotional rollercoster! I was like:
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
>D
grin.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

All i can say is I told you so....we are not the same team we have been the last few years, we actually have talent....and not to mention the best QB in the country. Now Chetti, you know yall aint comin into rupp in january and beatin us man keep it real....

MJ- U good????
TEAM KENTUCKY

Yeah im straight...it was a great game..urrutia needs to quit bein scared. Brohm is still the best in the nation....UK deserved the game though. We almost had it at the end if douglas got around that last defender. I'm still in shock we left that man wide open at the end...how can you not notice that?!?

Btw, UK comes to freedom hall in basketball this year!
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^I still got faith in THE VILLE, D$...regardless of what happens. Gotta take the bitter with the sweet, ya dig. Since the Cards weren't playing ball becoming of a Top-10 team, they don't deserve to be in it!! I won't make any excuses for 'em!

But in b-ball, we'll see what happens!!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

What a game! i didn't even wanna speculate who the winner was...i jus knew some bullshhh was bound to erupt. besides,
Quote:
....and not to mention the best QB in the country.
TEAM 'TUCKY

jus changed the 'tucky to kentucky and had to redo...approval??? plus...POSTED!!!!!

ps: pickup & wdywt :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '

jus changed the 'tucky to kentucky on my sig and it came out like this... :lol:
laugh.gif
(well, not for real but...team approval???)

plus...POSTED!!!!!!

ps: pickup & wdywt :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '

Well 3 fistfights did break out, literally. All between best firends, absolute hillarity. It really got bad whent the C-A-T-S chants came out. SOme dude also had on all black suede XI's, the best part was he made his girl go get him his sandals out of his car because he didnt want to wear them in the grass. I tried to set them on fire.

P.S. Flaming Dr. Peppers are never a good idea.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Yeah you're right D, I'm going to that game....my buddy is getting tickets.

I'm really excited about saturday...probably the most anticipated releases since the fire red 3's and flips.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^parlae, you need to center your sig!

man, i saw the aqua's saturday (word to vane)! i still want to get them because i said i was, but i'm kinda on the fence about 'em now! they just look cheap! i still may get them though. . .
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

mj is footaction in southland terrace getting the peapods ?
i heard they were but i havent had a chance to talk to sly or shonda.

I highly doubt it....that would be sorta weird for them to just start recieving LS's after all this time. I remember when the cool grey 3's dropped in february, there was speculation of them getting them, but it all ended up being here say. I honestly don't know...I'll ask my manager when I go in tommorrow.
TEAM KENTUCKY

W T F ???????
yo D$, now that is sick, what else is in there????

team...does anyone know how to post a youtube video on NT????
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​

^^OMFG!!

You ain't right, D$! You just ain't right! You have a PM, sir!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Thats crazy if your selling those pants hit me up. MJ you working the release? What time is your place opening?
TEAM KENTUCKY

Chew... of course I'm working it.....we open at 8:00 am. I'll prolly be there at like 7:30 though.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Back
Top Bottom