LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Go Cards! I'm just glad we have Padgett back honestly! It should be an interesting game, I'm off to a party....

has anyone else noticed the crazy amount of people wearing knock off fusion 12's ?

i have seen a gang of them the past week. I take it no one picked them up today?

Good to see the cards won the "Suck Fest" today !

spoos, whens the next card game ? i played in one last night, i finished 15th out of 30 players. guess thats not too bad considering thats only my 2nd timeplaying. I was gonna call you but it was very short notice.

C-A-R-D-S CARDS, CARDS, CARDS!!! For real though, UofL started to scare me a bit towards the end. If they could hit a free throw, they could've won by muchmore.

I guess the return of Tello & Padgett proved to be to much for the Kant's...oops, I meant KATS. Seriously though, Gillespie better get it together realquick! The one thing UK fans hate more than losing is losing in Rupp Arena! Has he set the record for at-home losses in one season yet?

has anyone else noticed the crazy amount of people wearing knock off fusion 12's ?

yeah, i seen a cart-retriever at kroger with some. i thought the shape was odd at first glance, but i ended up giving him benefit of the doubt. at SouthlandTerrace, I should've known better!
laugh.gif

^ Its Pitiful, we actually dress and start 2 players who shouldnt touch a D-1 Court. Id hate to say this but im glad that crawford and bradley are seniors, ilike them but they were much better when they werent relied on so much....Bring on the future please, Gillispie has some serious talent coming in....thats theONLY reason im being patient with this team and havent broken a remote or a picture on my wall yet....

I might have some good news on some very nice shoes next week....Stay Tuned ( Maybe )

Lets Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!!! if they werent having a good season id be in sports pergatory....

Chris you all got lucky lol

The funny thing is Earl Clark didnt play and we still played well. I'm just happy we won. Now i feel as if we are actually building chemistry and will makea run. My highlight of the day was when T-Will blocked patterson's dunk. I thought for sure he was going to get ejected after pushing crawford. The catswill turn around, gillespie is too good of a coach.

^
I thought for sure he was going to get ejected after pushing crawford.

that was the highlight of the game for me. almost restored that old feeling. . .i don't think today's players understand the magnitude of the rivalry.maybe because its not enough home grown talent on either team these days.

i take it you might be speaking of the 10 13 countdown pack d ?
that was my question, who besides champs and their 36 pairs is gonna recieve these ? btw this is all they recieved for the dmp as well.
im sure finish line in jeff will. anywhere else besides jeff ?
i said i wasnt going to cop them but i dont think i can pass them up !

footlocker in st.mathews and in jmall....I might work the release at footlocker in mall st.mathews, idk yet.

I'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure that the greentree FNL isn't gettin the packs.. or atleast the 1st one.. I dont kno why not but i was told no byone of the workers...

So your store's def. not getting them MJ?
Well, If you work the release at footlocker let me know MJ cause ill come out there...other wise i'l prolly go to jeff.

when i say the greentree FNL, i mean jeff finishline.. lol not to be a smart@$!% or anything but its really in clarksville..

okay D$, you know I need an 11 in those am mesh 90s too. Ya got em in yet??? Happy New Year to everyone and nice shoes as well. I haven't been on inawhile, trying to handle some biz. I need to change my avatar too! it sucks (what was i thinking)
eyes.gif
Atleast I get first dibbs on page...82.

i know its a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Shot, but has anyone called or tried to find out if anywhere in our general area is getting the titanium 23's ?

^I seriously doubt it....its top 23 stores in the U.S. for the titaniums?

Edit: SMH at me not noticing the E-Sarcasm...
roll.gif

My connect told me that no one remotely close to Cincy will be getting the Titanium XX3.

Closest will be Chicago I believe.

HONESTLY I DONT LIKE ANY OF THE XX3'S....UGLY SHOE IMO...THEY BETTER BE SUPERB PERFORMANCE WISE FOR ME TO COP...EVEN THO ILL PROBABLY GET EM REGARDLESSBECAUSE THERE 23'S.

spoos your a funny guy.
i figured nt chicago was gonna be the closest.
no way im driving 5 hours to camp out only to be told all 3 of my 9.5's are gone to employees.

Back
Top Bottom