LOUISVILLE, KY heads

They still have the Playoff 8's at the Hibbett in my area, they still have some Aquas and OLNL packs here in Owensboro.

^Happy New Year, D$, and the rest of NT!!! And co-sign--lets see the heat! I've never really been into jordan's, but that's a nice collection upthere hanhaze!

Why is this post falling off?

who knows? i already told you guys my reasoning for not being on NT so much. I've been broke during the holidays, so I don't even want to seewhat's out and what's coming out if I don't even have the loot to cop! But with the holidays gone, I'm about to be back on my b.s.!!!!!!

This thread has come a long way, we need to keep it goin! I find it interesting that we have one of the longest regional threads, at least in the midwestregion...

Nice collection Mike...But where did you get those DTRT III's? They look fake...
roll.gif

Nikes....

Dunks: Excluding an extra pair of dooms

6tabiw4.jpg

All my current nikes:

732anlu.jpg

873y70m.jpg

6jnn6hk.jpg

8bymsuo.jpg

New Storage System:

71fos2d.jpg

82jneva.jpg

7yrd0zm.jpg

Pics of the Jordans coming soon...

Wow Corey your collections so nice....cant wait til those boxes open....i wish my pops supported me like yours lol.

Well Nt ... with spring right around the corner i suggest we have a KY Basketball Summit....at a park or church gym or anywhere?

Any one else down?

Edit:Went to Home today....copped pigeon P-Rods....there nice....i love the metal lace tips......who knows where i can find some blk/cmnt P-rod ii's?...orif anyone has or know someone who has a size 12 for sale or trade?

nice shoes everyone!

^^
who knows where i can find some blk/cmnt P-rod ii's?...or if anyone has or know someone who has a size 12 for sale or trade?

i think skiptomyshoe.com has 'em for sale for $145. i don't know if that's cheaper than eBay or not...

Thanks everyone....the jordans are coming!

^^^
I got my 5 too!

P.S. For some reason my black cement 3 dunks already yellowed!
laugh.gif

Yo D$, do y'all have any sz. 12 vivid blue am90s down there? Vane 'accidentally' sold my pair
smh.gif
He said they sold out at both Finishlines likewildfire!!

I need these bad, so let me know.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I want them too but i dont have the money at the moment
preachin' to the choir, corey! between shopping for the holidays and having a vacant rental property, i'm near starving out here! hungrierthan a hostage out this mo'fo! its cool though--beautiful things come from the struggle. i just hope it will in my case as well!!

ok, ok...who's gonna win the battle of the bluegrass today? personally, i don't really care this year. its going to be a suck-fest! whoever sucksthe least is gonna win!

i remember when it used to mean something...both teams would be in the top 25, so the game would have serious consequences for the loser! not so much thesedays. for the loser, it'll just be one more loss by an un-ranked opponent
smh.gif

both teams have injured folks back, so it may be interesting. . .a little bit!

Originally Posted by chetti mon

ok, ok...who's gonna win the battle of the bluegrass today? personally, i don't really care this year. its going to be a suck-fest! whoever sucks the least is gonna win!

i remember when it used to mean something...both teams would be in the top 25, so the game would have serious consequences for the loser! not so much these days. for the loser, it'll just be one more loss by an un-ranked opponent
smh.gif

both teams have injured folks back, so it may be interesting. . .a little bit!

roll.gif
A suck-fest...Thats the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom