LOUISVILLE, KY heads

folks...i'm doing too much to even concern myself with shoes right now. i'm busy busy busy...can I get a break?? guess not. does anyone know if homehas some more 14k's?

^ Theres no doubt that American gangster was the Best hip hop album this year, although the cool isnt too far behind. When you can listen to an album for 2months straight, learn every single track word for word and it still doesnt lose replay value. thats a classic in my book. 4.5/5 for AG, The cool will def beright there though, i just need to give it a few more listens. Im lovin Put u on game, go go gadget flow, man this whole CD is flames. I about fliped on thestreet fighter 2 reference on Gold watch.

American Gangster is one of the best cd's i've heard in a long time. Front to back its like a movie.
From what i've skimmed through on Lupe it's pretty good also. Im feeling freeway's production more though.

Just picked up the laser 15s and i must say i was never a big fan of the 15's but these are very nice imo.

guess i'll supply some pics.

PAR i dont know if thye have any more 14k's...but they did just get in a nike shipment....the gibsons are
pimp.gif
...but the shade of brown on the shoes is kinda whack def the best gold box realeseyet imo

Looks like you got them after all hanhaze. I'll have mine tomorrow afternoon. Yeah I like the gibson's too but I'm going to have to pass on themtime to save for '08!

the lasering is really light on them. it almost looks like there is none until you get up real close on them.

i was never a fan of the 15s but looks like im gonna have to pick up the blk and red ones also.

jeff mall was bananas yesterday morning. doors were ripped off the hinges all the mall entrances were jam packed. i havent seen a release like this in a longtime. especially for a gr.

good looking corey on those 8's. i will slide you some loot for your trouble when i come to pick them up. you like your 15s?

Yeah that was definitely the craziest release I 've seen in a long time. It was fun as hell working it and controlling the feines lol. We sold out of themwith quickness. I got my two pairs and I'm pleased with the quality. I had these when i was 3 so I had to get two pairs.

No problem mike, anytime. I love my lasers, from far away you can't even notice the lasering at all.

I look forward to January 19th...

What's good folks? I'm just now catchin up with everything! I'm mad I missed out on those supras. I bought the 8's for my lil bro.

Yo D$, weren't those jordan pants you found released with the 8's back in the day? you should post a pic of you wearing the pants with the kicks. iknow they're a little tight, so take the pics from the legs down,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ Fill me in VANE!!!!
I think Vane is trying to create a stir, for what reason i don't know. He's probably announcing his official return to NT or something likethat. You know he's been M.I.A. for a while now...

whats up guys?

Hope everyone had a great christmas, i know i did, Santa really came thru!
wink.gif

Just got done chillen with the fam, now the patying for my birthday begins
devil.gif

MJ i came up to your store yesterday but i did'nt see you....you ever find out if your getting first pack for sure?

My fault bout not showing for the playoffs, i passed for the gibsons, but ill def be there for first pack.

you all know of any place with the 8s still with a 10-10.5?????? i'm in desperate need lol i passed and realized how dumb i actually am lol

i think it's safe to say that everywhere around here sold out early saturday morning.

Merry X-mas to all and to all a good night

I can't believe you passed on the playoff's for the gibsons PONR.....i'll know in about a week or two for sure though about the 10/13 pack.

Eezy those 8s are long gone....fastest release to sell out in atleast two years.

146 and counting....
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom