LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I love the XX3s, i wish i had some connect that coulda got me the titaniums, oh well the black and red pair is better anyway.

It's cause nobody likes the shadow 10's, everyone wants the 13's instead. Deveroes opens in two weeks, they were in the metro section infriday's paper.

He said all new inventory for '08! I'll get the details shortly. He said this store will get everything and continue to receive everything as long aswe move the shoes. So team I'm gonna need your help, tell everyone you know so we can make it the best it can be! lol

It's in the old broadway cinema's, between 12th and 13th street. There was an article about in friday's paper, in the metro section.

I cannot wait for that release....those were my first pair of jordans ever. These are one of my holy grails! Definitely two pairs, maybe 3.

i talked to erick at fl in jeff the other day and they have about 6 pairs left, i think he said up to a size 10 though. You might check there or finish line injeff.

hope that helps

ogviswx7.jpg
Looking at the carmines makes me not want any of the other packs....

did sum1 say carmines?? i can remember it like yesterday. . .made a deal with my mom. she said if i got honor roll on my report card, i could get somej's. i hit the honor roll. mom's got off work late that day, but when she got home i thrust the report card in her face and begged her to get me somej's that night! we raced down dixie hwy to the Dan's Pawn Shop on 18th & Broadway (Those were the days!) and we got there right before theyclosed.

I beat those jordans to death, as evidenced by the pic. the heels were talkin by the time i retired 'em! anyways, we were headed to KY Kingdom that day,looking like some immigrants running away from the border!
roll.gif
anddon't even ask why we bothered putting my lil' bro in a car seat to sit on the floor of the van! if we had got in a wreck, it wouldn't have made adifference!

when i caught the news of the carmines being resurrected, i was overjoyed! and i'm not even a big jordan fan. i must have two, maybe three packs! solesare so f-ing icy i don't know what to say!! i miss my j's!!

^tell me about it spoos! they had ALL the OG heat! too bad back then all i could do was beg moms for a pair of kicks! i would've had it all!

I miss Dan's, but do any of yall remember ALLIED sporting goods? I remember they had major heat too! I remember when they were going out of business andthey had the sidewalk sales going on at all their locations. I remember going to the one at Dixie Manor, but I didn't cop anything. YoungVanus1 said theAllied Warehouse was near his crib somewhere in the Newburg/Buchel area.

I miss the old days too Spoos. The feeling of something new always trumps the feeling of getting a retro. Don't get me wrong, I'll love it when I getmy hands on those Carmines, but it won't compare to how I felt when I first got em back in the days...

Man I was just thinkin about Allied the other day...I would buy a pair of J's from there and run them into the ground and if the paint craked of anythinghappened to them they would exchange them with no questions asked. I think the last pair of J's I bought there were either the Olive or the Powder BlueIX's...Once again Chetti those were the good old days...lol...

My dad was tellin me he got the carmines only because they were the last colorway of the 6's that released and he needed a pair. He told me heremember's everybody with the infra red's and a few with the carmines. He said if it wasnt a bulls colorway jordan, then nobody wanted it. He still hashis OG pair in the garage some where. They're beat to death from all the hooping he did in them. My little pair is in the house some where as well.I'll put pics up when i find them. lol

Nice pic chetti! haha

^^thanks man. i saw that 6+17 pack coming out in May and it instantly took me on a trip down memory lane! i can't wait to be reunited with them. everyoneelse has there reasons, but mines is a legit reason if any. i rocked 'em to death, and i just need another icy pair so bad...

I would buy a pair of J's from there and run them into the ground and if the paint craked of anything happened to them they would exchange them with no questions asked.

perhaps that's why they went outta business??
devil.gif
Who knows? I just wish I had a time machine to go back to that Final Sale! The sneaker thing is goingcrazy right now! Back then I couldn't have imagined things being the way they are. . .

Hey, where's Parlae?
nerd.gif

Damn Chetti u look exactly the same!!!! Dont get me started on Allied, the one in greentree mall had the 94 retro 1s for $19.99 and i passed, hell i was only 9but still what an idiot. I got my Air Turmoils from there, one of my nike grails.....Anyway, about the pack....i think ive made up my mind to pass on the 9/14,2/21 and just get 2 of the 6/17 packs....or maybe 1 pack and an extra pair of carmines, ill find an idiot who will take the XVII, believe me....

can I run that pic back chetti...
301570047.jpg

I've been in between jobs here lately and I just can't manage to look at sneaks w/o me copping any. Other than that, I still have been keeping up withthe kicks. I just haven't been on to chat about them. Give me a lil bit more time and I'm back in full effect.

Need to keep the pics coming too, I just been busy. Ain't forgot though. Peace.
Oh, I will be investing in those IVs and I still wouldn't mind having the X XIII pack in size 11 of course.

Will the Finishline @ Jefferson get the White/Red/Black XXIIIs that come out on the 16th? Also will Finishline get all of the Countdown Packs, luckily I gotthe 10/13 pack from bEastbay but I don't wan't to count on them again.

im not 100% but i would say they prolly will recieve them.

Speaking of which i need to call around and find that answer out myself.

Finishline, at least the J Mall location should receive all the Countdown packages. Its the largest one in the state--plus they're in the top 5company-wide as far as Jordan sales go...shout out to Vane, Maurice, and Reyhan!
glasses.gif

I checked at the Hibbett's in Owensboro this morning the XX3's that release on 2/16 are on their list and the Stealths arrive the 23. The Hibbett'shere gets most J's but they don't sell well, they still have the BMP pack and Aquas on the shelves. Makes it an easy copp for me but it sucks talkingto the employees when you know more about shoes than them, they don't even know what the countdown packs are...lol

Back
Top Bottom