LOUISVILLE, KY heads

May have to swing through hibbets before they get shipped to louisville. Cant believe I passed on the pack.

P.S. Anyone know where i can get some structures at a decent price?

The Finishline at J-mall is getting downsized....i think its strarting in the next few weeks....although i think they will still recieve the packs....

^ I need structures as well, dont wanna pay $200 for them though....

I'm not sure what sizes they have, spoos might be able to tell you though.

At times i wish i would have bought them, but then i really start to think about it and i realize i can do without them. i got the 13's and i'm notmuch on the 10's.

Anyone know why they are getting downsized ?

Corey, deveroes opens this weekend ?

Reyhon said its pretty much getting cut in half, i guess some of the product they have just isnt cutting it. Thats the only thing that makes since to me.

I need to know the date of deveroes opening as well, im making sure im there just in case they have anything i might need.

I talked to my DM for the Deveroes store today. He said that Deveroes is scheduled to open on Friday, February 8th as of now. Yes they should most definitelyreceive the limited XX3's, I'll know in about a week or so. Spread the word about the store to all your friends everyone! lol

I'm in shock that Finishline in Jmall is down sizing, they blow through jordan's and forces over there.

Chew, Footlocker in St.Mathews still has two size 10's in the Countdown Pack I think?

What 23s are u all talking about being limited? The first 2 colorways will be widely available. The wht/blk/red and the Blk/Grey/Red....

Yeah but the first colorway will be like the BBall XX2's from last year....semi limited. Just come down to Deveroes to get your pairs when they open up.

after seeing both pairs of the 23's that are comming out this month, last night, i must say i like the black ones alot better in person. i was liking thewhite ones better before.
they look real nice in person.
the white and red must really be semi limited because finish line in jeff only has 9 pairs in so far, although im sure they will be recieving more.
even though we know they will be widely available, jb still lables them as limited.

So whos gonna go to deveroes for the Grand Opening???? Im gonna ride down on tuesday just to look and see whats its lookin like over there....

I went down there again today, it's look great. I believe tuesday they are gonna start setting up the clothes and stuff like that. They might try and openit on the 7th, 8th, or 9th.

Anyone doing anything for the superbowl? I know it sucks that the packers arent in it right? but are yall even watching it?

Yeah I'm watchin it for sure...I never do anything like a party or stuff like because of the kids having school the next day. That sucks. They should makeMonday after the Super Bowl a national holiday.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom