LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Looks like im problably going to pass on the white and red xx3's and get the black ones. I have a deal i cant pass up .
pimp.gif

I keep telling myself im gonna sell off pairs that i dont ever wear or ones that i dont really need. But when i get them out and look at them, i can'tbring myself to selling them. I know i will regret it like i did when i sold my olympic 7's , my blue 3's and my 12's. i even miss the 20's isold.

I keep thinking about how much money it would be. I went as far as taking them all out and started taking pics. I eventually couldnt bring myself to do it. Butive seriously thought about unleashing at least 90% of the collection. I could never bring myself to sell the aquas though.

I've already started selling mine off...And I passed on the Black & Red VIII's and the first pack. I'm pretty much done.

Id regret it way too much, i think about it alot though.... Let me know whos interested in this team....
SOLE Assassinz
FAT LACES & FLY KICKS

Purpose: SOLE Assassinz is a local shoe group/click, showcasing their shoe collections; and knowledge of shoes. Consists of wholesalers and collectors aroundthe city who have love/passion for shoes including brands such as Jordan (Retro, Original), Nike Brand (Dunks, SB's, Air Max 90's, etc.), and otherRetro Player Shoes (Ewing, Barkley, Kemp, Penny, Pippen, Deion Sanders, and other greats). Gives people around the city a chance to display their collections,building their name and connects.

Ventures:

* HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER: $50 membership fee. This goes towards trip costs, shirts, advertising, and most importantly a spot in the click. NO FAKES ALLOWED!!!Everyone that is interested in joining goes through an interview process explaining why they should be apart of the movement, and what they can bring to thetable as a member.

*PROMOTIONS: Provided by Knockout Squad/KYMP KAMP Street. This also includes radio promotion by DJ E-Feezy. This spreads the name and the purpose in what weare tryin to do as a group. This also gives us advertising at our convenience.

*BOOTHS: Local collectors around the city are allowed to set up booths at the conventions for a booth fee of $50 (for non members only). This also gives you achance to diplay your collections, build your connects, and make your name known. This also gives custom designers (Shoe Painters/Nike ID) opportunity to gainbusiness through the conventions.

*REPRESENTATIVES: Have a representative from Nike come in and hold a conference/lecture on the history and art of shoes. This includes how to differentiatebetween fakes and authentic, cleaning maintenance, and wholesale. We will also have some of the most well-known collectors from around the country, includingmembers of Niketalk.com, to come and discuss how they first started out collecting.

*PRIZES/GIVEAWAYS: Giveaways at the shoe conventions. This includes a voucher or Finishline gift card for a pair of shoes. Tickets for the giveaway will beraffled off at $5/per ticket. This gives everyone an equal opportunity of winning, and also brings money in for more conventions to come.

*BRANCHES: Once established, will appoint chairman in cities such as Cincinnati, Lexington, Naptown, and Nashville to start branches as well spreading thename, and keeping the movement alive. IT WILL ONLY GROW THIS WAY!!!

*SECURITY: Will be enforced to ensure that everyones collections are safe, and to ensure that no one is touching at the booths. This will keep the value of theshoes that are being displayed.

*APPAREL: Will be sold at the conventions once the logo is finalized. Shirts for $15 and hoodies for $25. This will allow us to promote the logo of the ongoingmovement (We will buy the shirts/hoodies at a wholesale price and flip them.

*ACCOUNT: Will hold the money for expenses for SOLE Assassinz. This money will be used for upcoming conventions, trips, advertising, and other expenses.

*PRESS: Velocity, Courier Journal (Hobbies/Art) etc...

*ADVERTISING: Have flyers and posters in local skateshops, shoe stores (Where Allowed) with the logo/name. Get shoe stores to come out as well as display theirup and coming releases that will be available to the public. This will get all stores incorporated, and maybe some endorsements down the road.

I think it sounds like a great idea. Is this group already started? How many people are we talking here?

We just came up with this the other day, so its really a rough draft. If you have any ideas throw em out there. Right now its just 4 people but it will grow,were not letting just random people in....Corey said he was down so thats 5 as of now, were working on the LOGO and then we will start the Shirts andHoodies....As long as we can get enough people we will have a summitt by early summer....We have alot of good promotion going on with this, whenever we get alist of whos all in we will start collecting the money from members and eventually we will have flyers and cards printed out as well as posters and we will beputting them in stores and such that will allow it....

Yeah I'm definitely down Derek. It's sounds like all of this has been planned pretty well honestly. I can try and get a few more people that I know andsee if they're interested. If we finally do have a Summit this summer I want it to be right and not just completely bomb like Shoe Summits in other citieshave. Deveroes opens this saturday, February 9th at 10:00 a.m. From what I understand B96.5 will be there for the grand opening.

I posted my updated collection pics in sneaker showcase if yall wanna check it out....Ill have more info on the SOLE Assassinz in the next few days!

Anybody else down?

^^ Most likely. Honestly not sure about how much time I can dontae, but definately interested. Keep us updated

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

What made you do it? What are you down to? Are you letting go of everything?
I think its a little of everything. I've come to the conclusion I'm never happy with what I have, and I don't have the money to buyeverything I want. I know that no one else does either but I don't know. I've only sold a few pairs as of right now. I have a couple more I'm gonnasell now and just let the rest of them sit in the closet in the basement and sell the sometime down the road.

Heres the logo that we decided on minus a few details that we are still working on....what do yall think?

It looks good D, I would just like some more color in it lol but i'm sure that costs more money.

Its probably gonna have a lil RED in it when its all said and done, but im lovin the Logo....

Corey, whenever you get a new shipment in let me know....

ayy... Deveroe's is real nice.. they didn't have as many jordans as i would have liked to see but they had alot of forces that pretty much made up forit (at marked down prices too).. the main thing i didn't like was that all of the clothes was way too big.. in alot of stuff the smallest size they had wasa 2XL.. but that just might be cuz of it just opening.. but overall, its real nice

yeah we dont have alot of shoes or clothes right now since we just opened.....alot of the shoes were shipped from other stores, clothing is slim to becauseit's pretty much all on sale.

As far as the clothing goes, do not expect to see alot of stuff smaller than a XXL. For some reason the owners only order XXL-6XL

JB/Nike typically comes in XL and sometimes L but mostly XXL and up.

Back
Top Bottom