LOUISVILLE, KY heads

We only have small sizes left in the pack guys.....the store number is 585-1020 if you all want to call and see whats left. Anybody going to get the air max 95x air force ones?

What time do you guys open tomorrow Mj? I still need to come down there and check out your place.

just got back from j mall...my dude showed me the Carmines. Instant Memories--I can't wait. They look pretty good. I hope they hurry up and give me thisextra tax money so I can make the purchase!

Just posted some more stuff in B/S let me know if anyone wants to do a meet up. D ill get the prices for the other stuff soon

I got Male high school's junior prom tonight....rocking the white tux this go round, and probably UnDS'n the Pure III's.

My Prom:

23kdwns.jpg

Me and the GF

11hxsnl.jpg

Are a lot of stores in louisville getting the VI/xvii pack. I think im definately going to have to pick this up after seeing the pics.

^^^ cosign.. as of right now i dont got the bread but the 24th is the same day as my graduation so i'll have enuff later on that day.. u all dont thinkthey're gunna be sold out all in the a.m. do you?

How many size12 packs did yall get Corey?

im prolly gonna be out there next sat. morning if u got a few, if not st.mattys it is.

I have no idea yet, we get our shipments on thursdays, and our release shoes that thursday before they release.

Anyone want to split a VII and XVI pack with me? I'll keep the VII's and you can have the XVI's.

O, yea, I have a DS pair of white and navy LS Retro 8's for sale....$100 if anyone is interested let me know.

I might know someone who will do that corey ill let u know.

Anyone who wears 10.5 to 11 wanna split a 6/17 CDP with you getting carmines? Im asking for a friend, the carmines only being $150 because of a discount. Lemmeknow.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I have no idea yet, we get our shipments on thursdays, and our release shoes that thursday before they release.
so yall are sellin the pack on thursday the 22nd?

I visited Gatlinburg this weekend, hit them Nike Outlets, they got some good deals out there. Not a real good selection of shoes but some good deals on JBclothes. I bought a hoody to go with my aquas for 9.99...also bought a few pair of Jordan sweat pants and racked up on some shorts for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom