LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Has anyone seen the Military Edition Air Max 90's? Those are a must copp! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Vanus....Good to see you back on here. I definately want to have one here, especially if i know you and your boys are down. Anybody have any suggestions to get this thing going? Sponsers? Setting? When? i think if we worked on it we could get one to pop off my the end of summer easily. Ill come holla at you at finishline my next off day....
TEAM YUNG MONEY!!!!

No I passed. I might cop if they go on sale and the rest of the colors get ship out here like the 20's were. What happened to hanhaze, chew, and spoos? lol

I copped them. I buy shoes sometimes like spur of the moment. If i see it, like it, I buy it. lol. The 30% discounts just makes everything so tempting. We got in some black red and white air max lights. We're getting in some more UTT dunk highs, white and green 95's. Yeah I'll be in on the sneaker summit, sounds pretty cool. You should get some t-shirst or something made to advertise the event.

Its going to be a pain bringing all these boxes in to one spot.
However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

so i gave in today and bought the white and nc blue 1's.

for my son that is !

the picture kills them. they remind me of the fake scarface af1's .

I id'ed some a pair of dunk hi and lows today. Pretty excited for those. ANyone done any lately? My last pair took like 6 weeks.

We got some sweet 95's in today, they are like green, grey , and white patent leather. They are definitely one of the hottest air max 95's I've seen in a while. We also recieved some blakc and red air max lites, and some premium untold truth dunk highs, they are brown, red, and blue...dont know if you have seen them.

Almost forgot, my assitant manager called me the other day to tell me she sold 500$ worth of shoes to mike bibby. He said he was here for Rajon Rondo's b-ball camp. He was wearing the eats regional low top 1's.

i saw mike bibby @ the airport thursday. he was wearing the west coast regional 1's.

i didnt know for sure if it was him though. he had a little bit of a fro and he wasnt as tall as i pictured him.

i kept lookin over at him and he noticed me i guess he thought i was gonna come and talk to him but i didnt think it was him. he is not as tall as i pictured.

plus i didnt wanna look like a jerk if it wasnt him, or like i was on his nut sack.

guess i was right tho

Cant wait for all these VIII's. Will be the first time I pick up some womens VIII's. Dont think im gonna pass on any of them

only 8s im gettin are the aquas and the blk/ red around christmas time. What do yall think about jb retroing IIs, XIIIs, and Xs again? If its the mid wht/red/blk 13s then im good, and ill take the chicago Xs but other than that i dont understand why they are doing it....Just give us Carmines, Sport Blues, 1 more XI mid, and powder IXs and im good. I hope the XXIIIs dont dissapoint also....
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

Does anyone know who the nike rep is for the kentucky area. If anyone has any contact info, hit me wit a reply. It would be greatly appreciated.

S.o.S is Back!

i wouldnt doubt it if they release all models with it being the 23rd and last of the series.

im looking forward to the 2's and the 13's.

im only copping the aqua and blk red 8's as well. maybe the white and orange. the rest just look like some knock-offs.

kicks-r-us has full run of the alpha 1's for 99.99. is that less than retail ?

they also got the silver and black 11 low ready to ship for 114.99.

pick your shoes has the blk and gold 11 lows for 104.99 .

im not gonna lie the silver 11 ie's are looking tempting. i dont own any of those. will i crack under pressure ?

Back
Top Bottom