LOUISVILLE, KY heads

i seen the silver 11 lows in person, i thought they would be better....Im passin, i need some black shoes, but will probably pass on blk cats too.

Yo is that you vanus???? jordanaddict?
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

Ville heads, team S.o.S needs some input on organizing a sneaker meet and greet. We wanna want to see what heads are out there before we jump into something big. Holla at me [email protected].

D-Money whats good? I got swapped again get at me

I would definitely be in on the sneaker event. In team s.o.s. is there some one by the name of brent in the group? j/w.

Why do you need to know the nike rep. for kentucky? It's not really set up like there is one guy that only deals with kentucky.

I really like the feel of the 11 I.E.'s so I probably cop. I'm really excited about the 8's dropping and all the news on whats in store for us in '08.

Chew copp any new sb's lately?

Yo vanus ill have that info for you by monday that we talked about, Hit me up if i can do anything to help with organizing the event. i really want this to be big.
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

is Julie that lil blonde chick with short blonde hair?

p.s. i didn't realize there were as many ville NT'ers as there are now.
7. Mark McGwire - 583*8. Ken Griffey Jr. - 581
9. Harmon Killebrew - 573​

HAvent bought any kicks in awhile. Waiting for VIII's.
However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

^^^ Im pretty sure I will. I think im also going to make my first womens purchase and get the white/aquas.

I can't bring myself to wear women's at all. I was tempted when I seen these premiums forces we recieved that don't release until the 30th. Hopefully us recieving premiums is a good think to come in the future...LS's! :wink:
wink.gif

My newest pickup, stolen from a fellow louisville head :D
happy.gif
6874x0i.jpg
4lpeyp0.jpg

Did yuo guys see the Aqua comparison to the OG's? They're gonn a look pretty good.

Yeah they almost look exactly the same except for a few things here and there. I wish the retro's had the same insole as the originals though. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I still have one of my OLNL's in layaway lol. Im leaving for gulf shores tommorrow. I'm going to a huge outlet mall down there so I'm pretty excited about. I'll talk to you all when I get back.

Back
Top Bottom