LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Anyone coppin' the white/red/grey online only spizikes for $295. They release the 16th of this month and come with a jordan messenger bag and ipod case. Personally I'm done with spizike's...and we thought $175 was bad! haha

Not a chance. Trying to hold out until the Aquas. Might get the red I's.
However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

^^^^ Hows the basketball been? Im sure we all know who im directing that to. :D
happy.gif

spoosman I have no clue what you are talking about. I had my jr. prom last night and killed it on the dance floor. Just a heads up my store recieved the Veracruz Dunks and Air Max 90's. We also recieved the Air Tech Challenges and the Flares.

Hey MJ..I was just referring to how much I love the spizikes.. :rofl:
roll.gif
Hey I was out at your store today..I guess you were off...Your manager said you guys sold the white III's pretty well..we did as well...I really wasn't expecting to sell them that well...I guess you never know.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Yeah I came in at like 1:00 and we did sell any at that time so they must have picked up pretty well...I got my pair...they are nice in person...I can't beat it for $90.00

Hey guys quick question I already have 1 OLNL Pack and Another in layaway. THe yellow 1's are getting on my nerves plus I couldn't use my discount on them. Should I cancel my layaway...usually I would keep renewing it but footlocker got a new manager that I dpn't know very well yet. any help is appreciated.

Thanks guys...I have been leaninig toward's canceling them for a while...plus I could us ethe money right now.

Anyone buy the pures? 1

i didnt get em, i seen that sppos, it was nice. This cat came in work today with them and he had them air-brushed down the side in blue and black, they were already beat. i couldnt tell what it said though.
TEAM YUNG MONEY!!!!

Spoos...use angela's paint you can buy online or acrylic mixed with a little acetone which is in most nail polish remover's. I've done some custom forces before afeter my all whites lost their freshness lol.

Also I'm going to cincy this weekend, let me know if any ouf you all want either pair of 1's.

Whats the price on the red I's? I may take you up on that MJ

They are $110 chew. The red pair is also more limited then the grey pair. Fullcourt isn't getting the 1's...they are in trouble yet again! :smh:
smh.gif

Spoos, are they LS, Mid Cuts? Teh ones he is talking about are mainly all red with One piece of white and blue stitching with a blue bottom.

Looks like im going to have to pass. Im in a wedding tonight and one on saturday. Its going to be one crazy weekend. Maybe ill try to call crappy @#%$ eastbay tonight.

D Money whats good? I'm back off my long slumber. I think we should really start working on a sneaker summit, it would pop. Me and my team are down just holla.

S.o.S is back

Back
Top Bottom