LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Pon i not mad if you can"t have fun in this game their is no use playing,i know you are
laugh.gif
new at this game so relax and enjoy.All of us shoe heads are still learning to spotfakes.I know Hanhaze502 has
laugh.gif
for you deep down,were just here to have fun and to educate the young hyperbeast for the next 23yrs,so sit back and hit thecruise control smile and once again have FUN:lol:
laugh.gif

I was just a simple joke/mistake, and i apologized.

Didnt see the need in his post thats all....

HOPEFULLY THERES NO HARD FEELINGS.... SORRY AGAIN BRO...

Never the less... New shirt. and edited other shirt.
Little or big on the back?
af015b41eb7356a8b876b834d724a952b567e99.x-png
f2635dd44541ef8074a4587eaf9256d569c59bb.x-png

Make your mark.Unvectorized or Vectorized.
d18258b463e7671b52ca0502fe7e54b0af255c1.pjpg
3df355d249d8e52e7bbe55baab27c0a257c4b71.x-png

NO. Noone missed anything.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Which shirts so yall prefer?

New version of the frankenstein hate tee. Do yall like the atcf on the fron or the a tribe called fresh? Big frankenstein quote on the back or small?
dc415749e57059ad4b85b5d4b668fbd3be832ee.pjpg

Pon keep the print small on the back of the frankenfresh shirt,the other shirt what are you looking for the shirt to say?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

man i wish UK/UL could replay their game, it would be a completely different outcome for damn sure.

Id like to replay the 1992 Regional Championship game against Duke
Id like to replay the 1993 Regional Championship against Michigan
Id like to replay the 1997 National Championship against Arizona
Id like to replay the 2003 Regional Championship against Marquette
Id like to replay the 2005 Regional Championship against Michigan. St
Id like to replay the 1995 NFC Championship against Dallas
Id like to replay the 1997 Super Bowl against Denver
Id like to replay the 2007 NFC Championship against the Giants
Id like to replay the 1998 AAU tournament at Scott Co. When we were up by 4 with 9 seconds left when the refs cheated and somehow lost
Id like to replay the 1st rd. All -A State tournamnet game my senior year when we were up by 12 at the half and OJ Mayos rose Hill squad was waiting in the 2ndrd. for us
Hell id even like to replay the Infared VI release back in 200 cuz i would have bought 10 pairs.

All of those would have been different outcomes for sure....
ohwell.gif

Anyway, what happened Mike, Joe, Tony? care to let me know???? it sounds like theres was an argument or somethin at Champs....hope it wasnt nothing big....

Pon here is a ideal for you put the moonman from the 5950 hat on the front and then put the foot print on the back,with the saying one giant step for mankindJoe the flag that the moonman is holding in his hand can say no fakes allowed.

Gator- I honestly thought yall would win handely but never expected a beating like this....it started from the gun, 2 blocked punts i a row equalsdisaster....if the gators are on top of their game they are by far the best team in the country hands down nobody can ##!% with them.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

man i wish UK/UL could replay their game, it would be a completely different outcome for damn sure.

Id like to replay the 1998 AAU tournament at Scott Co. When we were up by 4 with 9 seconds left when the refs cheated and somehow lost
Id like to replay the 1st rd. All -A State tournamnet game my senior year when we were up by 12 at the half and OJ Mayos rose Hill squad was waiting in the 2nd rd. for us
Hell id even like to replay the Infared VI release back in 200 cuz i would have bought 10 pairs.

ohwell.gif

Anyway, what happened Mike, Joe, Tony? care to let me know???? it sounds like theres was an argument or somethin at Champs....hope it wasnt nothing big....

Damn D, enough time on your hands? lol.

Joe the frankenfresh shirt is pretty nice, not really feeling the foot print one though to be honest.

Pon here is a ideal for you put the moonman from the 5950 hat on the front and then put the foot print on the back,
This sounds solid but underneath the the back or on the front put make your mark or one step at a time or something.
pimp.gif

Samardo Samuels, ever heard of Him? 36 and 16 in tonight's Red & White scrimmage, Clark followed with 30 and 14. I personally cannot wait for thisseason to start, should be a very entertaining year.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Samardo Samuels, ever heard of Him? 36 and 16 in tonight's Red & White scrimmage, Clark followed with 30 and 14. I personally cannot wait for this season to start, should be a very entertaining year.

i was there tonight, and Mardo was a BEAST! Clark was a beast! What surprised me though was Delk is a clone of TWill, and Swop can shoot the ball from outsideand will be a nice player here in the ville the next 4 years.

That frankenstein shirt is Dope. I like the indian logo as well, especially if you make one with a wildcat. If not I may have to pick up a couple for myfriends. I have to have that frankenstein shirt. Good work. Try to stay off this site as much as possible, ive sold way too much and am kicking myself now. Ohwell.

Yeah i believe the frankestein shirt is my favorite also. I love old horror films...

Next two will probably be the banksy snd frankenstein shirts. They are my favorites and would be the easiest to screenprint...

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Id like to replay the 1st rd. All -A State tournamnet game my senior year when we were up by 12 at the half and OJ Mayos rose Hill squad was waiting in the 2nd rd. for us

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still like the 1st two shirts alot and the Frankenstien shirt also...When they gonna be up for sale Joe? You keep teasing us...

if you have them out by thanksgiving i can cop a couple from you but if not then it wont be till christmas so hopefully yall have them ready by then.. theylook real nice tho.. good job..

Back
Top Bottom