LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Thats what I am talkin bout PON that shirt might be my favorite from you! oh and this country isnt as stupid as I thought they might be!! OBAMA 08!!!

Originally Posted by villebilly

Come on SPOOSMAN that why we live in the best COUNTRY in the WORLD

Couldn't agree with you more bro...And trust me I hope Obama makes everything turn around but I will never agree with with him on many views.

With that said, the longer everybody is in this thread you will get to know that more often than not I'm joking around...But I still don't like Mike...

or Chewy.

Thanks Joe. I only said what i did because i actually saw Joe with his pennys on that night and i figured i could make a joke since were cool.. I guess somejust thought i was beating a dead horse and crying about 2 weeks ago, which wasn't the case.

Tyler im good with you as well, yeah i can act like a little kid at times, but you were coming at me on some things you knew nothing about. My little fit asyou call it was me trying to explain to you what was going on, since you wanted to make yourself involved. Glad you voted for Obama, btw.

Once again i apologize to everyone else on this board for the past few pages of bs.

Tony thanks for your wonderful words of inspiration, they are always appreciated. you will never stop me from getting into new mexico.

Chewy im sorry you cannot physically defecate on this thread.

2628o47.gif

laugh.gif
Nice spoos.

So I "hope" to have these 3 shirts and the hoody by next week. I need to know what sizes anyone who is interested will need in any shirt or hoody soI can hold it.
e5e35bb64f8de1407f9a5382aa773eedbf02f99.pjpg

dc415749e57059ad4b85b5d4b668fbd3be832ee.pjpg
94a35ed54212eec87512548eaf81995389da969.pjpg
4f825694e9eb07115b4a6d8052a3600e9b80b9e.pjpg

and to hanhaze, sorry bout yesterday. I didnt know you saw Joe out and was referring to his pennys in a joking way. I just thought you saw some random guywearing some pennys when you was out and a bout and brought it here just to be a douche you know? That was my fault bro. Took it the wrong way. But hey youvoted for obama so your cool in my book
pimp.gif

give me a set price and i will let you know forsure Joe. I like the mad hatter shirt and i am unsure bout the hoody, its a 50/50 on that one right now.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

e0e253d466e5a77655ca082c080409f5ec6bc52.pjpg
81615c46e77355a71471a2c56e7ee543d0ffec2.pjpg
f7d25084e5eff78e5c8a5267299f0fadf9d95fc.pjpg
Ponr...Can I get this one made? I'm 33 bro...Don't think I can pull off the other shirts...And I know for sure my wife ain't leavinthe house with me if I got that hoodie on...
laugh.gif

i agree with spoos. thats why idk bout the hoody with the motha #%%@@% on it, id hate to wear that *%+$ around the family, and i might feel weird wearing it inpublic. i love the font and the hood, but idk bout the motha #%%@@%. im still iffy about it

Pon i like the alice in wonderland and the frankenfresh.Also guys thanks to all for bringing the family back together again,BECAUSE AS A GROUP WE ARE STRONG ASONE WE ARE WEAK.Also Thanks for the shout outs.
laugh.gif

guys im going to blow off some steam so excuse me for this..

but god DAMN i have never seen so much racism in my life as I have seen today! Obama wins and racist come out of the wood works! All day I have been hearingabout Obama winning only because he was black. Maybe people are tired of Republicans in the White House and wanted a change. I have heard Obama and his familyare terrorist numerous times today, which makes no sense. I have heard numerous times how Obama will be killed before he even is inaugurated, and I cantbelieve people would be so racist in a University thats in an urban area (UL). I know some in here dont support Obama, and I know yall are mad about the McCainlost but I hope yall arent going so low to insult the man because of his skin color, or his background or anything.

Another thing, I have a little beef with some Obama supporters I talked to today as well (I support Obama btw) but I heard alot of black people calling McCainsupporters RACIST for not voting for Obama because he is black (which is true for some people) but lets see this. Obama received 96% of the black votes and 45%of the white votes. So it looks to me like most blacks voted for Obama for the color of his skin and not because of his plans for our country! And they arecalling white people racist?! I noticed today that this country is full of ignorant people and it has shocked me that people take it as far as wishing deathupon our next Prez.

sorry yall, I had to let that out somewhere. I know none of yall are like that, but people amaze me sometimes. Hope everyone is having a good week!!

Are u gonna have any of these shirts in black joe???? Ill take the frank and alice in XL if not. lemme know an exact price to when u can.

which one d I'll see what I can do? Yeah I know the hoodie is a little wild but I really like it. I have a shirt that says that and it gets mad stares andmore ppl like it than I expected. But I agree its not an everyday hoodie. Spoos I might just make that one instead of the tribe one. If not I can get you oneof those anyway prolly. I'll let you know.

Tyler i feel you man but welcome to the real world people will allways be stupid that is why you and everybody else has to rise past the BS and make this placea better place to live in,The way you do that is to get all of the knowledge that you can ,with KNOWLEDGE COMES POWER AND RESPECT.So stay focus and follow yourdreams.Enough said do any of you guys know were i can buy the retro 1 in red that is comeing out this weekend:lol:

Originally Posted by YungMoney12

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

2628o47.gif
roll.gif

Yall killin me..lol

You should make this a shirt joe ! put a pair of fakes under the poo or something ? you could say something about shhh'n on fakes, or fakes stink, or mykicks shh on yours, i dunno.

i will take a xl in the frank and alice tee's and a 2xl in the hoody. i know im a family man but im out by myself alot also and i tend to draw alot ofattention so that hoody is right up my alley. not to mention the 3rd word is one of my all time fav's.

^^^Flight club, you can call city gear and see if they will have them. Other than that your best bet is online.

Back
Top Bottom