LOUISVILLE, KY heads

DMONEY inside source says it is a rap you guys will have coach john c next year,if everything happens like they want it to UK will be in good shape.

They just said that UK only had one available scholarship for next year anyway and gillespie had 3 recruits. They said some were going to have to get gone fromthe team because his math didn't add up. John Wall will likely go to Baylor or Duke. Xavier Henry will either stay or go to his second choice Kansas. Thatwould be nuts if UK did get them all but I don't see it happening or it even being possible.

any update on the yeezys?? enough about UK...
eyes.gif

^ Sounds like you need to change "Team Kentucky", to "Team Louisville". It's a big topic right now for the WHOLE state.

yes, but we all know it's john c and he's going to be the highest paid in the nation. well, UK needs to expect a tuition raise of about 10%
mad.gif

^LoL...

If Calipari comes, I hope he keeps the Program clean. He & UK both have soiled reputations when it comes to bending rules and so forth...I can't waitto hear Pitino's snide remarks about the issue too. I know he'll have something entertaining to say about it all.

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

any update on the yeezys?? enough about UK...
eyes.gif
dude in the nike fourm is talking bout he can hook people up with a pair for 500.00 comming from the chi.

im not paying 500 for them.

Closest city to louisville getting the yeezys is st.louis. A city gear up there will have 30 pairs.

360053976.jpg

I didnt think he was in discussion at first, but after i knew he was he was def my 1st choice, slightly ahead of Billy D. Im so +!+$++% pumped right now!!~!!

Nice hire. Only possible problem is NCAA violations, but I dont think UK will let that happen to them again after Sutton.

Im right there with you D. Im so excited I xan barely stand it. Most of my friends are Uof L friends, and half of them are pissed because we will be a topcontender.

^ i dont know why people keep saying that about violations....he had one brush with it and it wasnt tied to him at all....UK would never ever put itself inthat situation again. It was told to UK by the NCAA that they approved the hire. If he was cheating, he would have been caught at memphis.

^cosign, that is sweet D
roll.gif

I headed out to IN today and ended up in Bloomington; such a nice road trip
happy.gif
loved it!

ONENESS is going out of biz yall
frown.gif
...say it isn't so
sick.gif
, we can't get KY on the map for shhh. good luck Steve & Joe, I want tohead down around the 14, 15th or 21, 22nd. I think that's the best I can do
ohwell.gif

Anybody watch the McDonalds AA game? Sosa better step it up this summer because Siva is right on his heels. Did yall see the 360 layup he did?
eek.gif
Kid will bea player here.

^ I watched it, i remember back in the day i used to get so hyped for the Mickey Ds game....these last 2 games have been kinda wack....last few really. I thinkthe Jordan game is better than the micky ds game now....

Back
Top Bottom