LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

wonderful...Kentucky just lost to a Big East team, wow!! now they're on the first thing
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I quit.
get him D.
laugh.gif

Theres nothin for me too say anymore....We had a bad year, our coach is likely gone on friday....palyers may/may not leave....may/may not transfer....im gonnajust sit back and c. I actually think Billy G was dealt a bad hand, only 2 years to build with 2 good players from The tubster, which one transfered because ofhomesickness, which in the end ruined our season because thats all we needed was a PG. I like Billy G, and wherever he goes hes going to win....he just has toput up with idiot fans in Kentucky who expect Championships from Teams with 3 talented players....Theres only ONE coach that i want if its not Billy G....Sorrygator....

Until Green Bay Football Starts....my sport rants are over. Except if somethin big happens in the next couple days.

Dunk- Im sending payment for the hat now....

D, shirts have been ordered. I will give you a call when they get in.

And UK just had a bad season. IDK if Billy will be gone or not. It sounds like the players support him, but then I have also heard that if he is back there area lot of under classmen that will transfer. I dont know what to believe, I guess its just time to wait it out and see how it unfolds.

April 4th is the release date on the Yeezy's. The first colorway is supposedly going to be the most limited. Not sure on what spots will have them.

truebluekentucky.com run by a pretty reliable Marc Maggard is saying it is a 100% done deal that Billy G is gone.
smh.gif
UK is making it self look real bad bydoing that after only 2 years IMO

^Something has to be done. UK's program is more suitable for a veteran coach--someone who's paid dues. Not an up and coming coach who just doesn'tunderstand the magnitude of the program. The UK B-ball program is the pride of the entire state, where sadly, there isn't much else to be proud of. UK usedto be at the top, but is quickly sinking to the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the elite b-ball programs around the nation. UNC is on pace to become themost winningnest program in NCAA b-ball history in a year or so, and they're breathing down our necks in the UK/UNC rivalry too. Everyone is coming intoRupp Arena and beating the Cats like its nobody's business...UK fans like to hold onto the statistical records that are reflective of the school'sstoried b-ball tradition. Records that will be relinquished to other teams if UK can't get the program together.

Other than that, you guys know its all about money too. UK is the lifeblood of Lexington, and the basketball program is the lifeblood of UK. Boosters andwealthy alumni that pump millions into the University probably aren't pleased with the job that Billy's doing. If enough money goes away, so does BillyG's coaching job.

I'm a Tubby fan, and I'm disappointed that he got chased out of town for this nonsense. At least Tubby could win games with marginal talent--somethingthat ol' Billy has yet to figure out. I say send Billy the Skid packing asap...

a couple days ago we ate lunch at the tin roof across the street from the shop and billy g was in there with like 10 guys , everyone in the whole spot wasstaring and talking about him under their breath ! ahahah it was honestly pretty funny .

not to mention that at the tin rooof you can write whatever you want wherever you want and peopel have been scribbling f$$#k billy g and fire billy and alltypes of stuff ! ahahahah

^LoL, now that IS funny! the cats fans that i've spoke to have been standing by billy g. i'm like, are you serious?!?! some people say he deservesanother year. i say, get 'em out!

i like to see both UK and UofL succeed, except when they play each other. then i have to go with the Cards! anyone going to 'Nap Town Friday??

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

April 4th is the release date on the Yeezy's. The first colorway is supposedly going to be the most limited. Not sure on what spots will have them.

do you think they gonna be released in louisville? im coppin em if they do

Good Post Chetti, I will support Billy if hes here, i think we can be very good next year. If hes gone theres only 1 guy that i want, maybe 2.

And dont ever believe Marc Maggard. He said just last week that it was 100% certain that Billy G would be back. So i guess he can atleast say he was righteither way.

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

do you think they gonna be released in louisville? im coppin em if they do

dont hold your breath. im almost positive they will not come here unless they drop a gr pair.

Is it too early for the white penny III's to be on sale anywhere around here? What about the II's at a decent price.

Chew the White/Royal Penny 3's have been out, just not here. I don't believe Louisville will be getting them.

2iha1z9.jpg

pimp.gif

Got these last employee appreciation.

then who will be the next UK coach, any suggestions anyone? I would say that Billy G is gone

i honestly think they'll bring him back for at least one more year. think about it...who would want to coach at a program where you get your head choppedoff after only 2 years? any noteworthy coach wouldn't want to sign up for that. too much pressure and unrealistic expectations. we'll see soon enough.

If Billy G is gone it will either be Calipari or Donovan coming in. I would like to see Cal come. First I think something illegal is going on down at Memphis,so go ahead and get UK on probation again
laugh.gif
and him and Pitino do not like each other, that just makes the rivalry even better.

D I honestly, wouldn't mind if Donovan did leave.

I respect him and appreciate everything he's done, but part of me wants to see what Grant could do at UF. I just don't feel that Donovan has been thesame since he took the Magic job a couple of years ago.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

D I honestly, wouldn't mind if Donovan did leave.

I respect him and appreciate everything he's done, but part of me wants to see what Grant could do at UF. I just don't feel that Donovan has been the same since he took the Magic job a couple of years ago.

the magic job aint got nothin to do with it. It was losing that starting 5. He brought in ONE good class, and won 2 national titles with that class, prettyimpressive. But once that class was gone, he hasnt done anything since. I dont think Billy D is all that good of a coach.

I think Billy D is a heck of a coach. That class wasn't expected to be great, Brewer was the only McDonald's AA and he was thought to be to skinny forthe SEC. Billy D built chemistry and got the most out of role players (Green & Humphrey). Florida actually got better once Billy D stopped recruiting theDonell Harvey's and other one and done types.

I think he would be UK's best choice honestly.

Coach Cal is great and would succeed quickly at UK but you always have to worry about violations with him. If he goes to UK does Worldwide We$ come with him,something shady has to be going on at Memphis, it's likely if he stays he will pull the top 3 players in the nation that doesn't just happen.

I know it will be interesting starting tomorrow morning, and I can't wait to see what happens.

Any of you guys going to attend the Derby Classic in a few weeks? I plan on going down to watch, I got to see the 07 McDonald's game and it was a blast.

Originally Posted by chetti mon

then who will be the next UK coach, any suggestions anyone? I would say that Billy G is gone

i honestly think they'll bring him back for at least one more year. think about it...who would want to coach at a program where you get your head chopped off after only 2 years? any noteworthy coach wouldn't want to sign up for that. too much pressure and unrealistic expectations. we'll see soon enough.

what's the dag-on hold up. I'm getting really impatient with this coaching indecisiveness...
alien.gif
mad.gif

^the season just ended. now they'll have meetings and let the rumor mill run some more. are they supposed to announce something for sure today?

Anyone read the paper this morning? There's rumors of Pitino leaving for Arizona.

IMO Pitino is the best coach in the league, and will be successful no matter where he is. In my fantasy land, Pitino would come back to UK. My two realisiticpicks would be Calipari, followed by Donovan. Kentucky needs a veteran coach who has established themself. Not an "up and comer", not for theUniversity of Kentucky.

Just following up on what I posted earlier. Fayette Footlocker has the UK Hyperdunks, they've got 3 to 4 pairs left(as of yesterday) and they are allsmaller sizes.

Suprisingly they also had Oregon Hyperdunks, Aces Hyperdunks, and I think Texas, no idea on quantities or sizes on those though.

Back
Top Bottom