LOUISVILLE, KY heads

WAKE UP L'VILLE!!!!!

So who's going to the game tomorrow? I'm going--just to tailgate and hang out afterward...

^ My buddy had a ticket for me, but after moving all week, plus work/school, I am to tired to get up early tomorrow morning and go down there to see us get our@*% kicked
smh.gif

yalldont forget to get out and cop the jordan laney 60+ tomorrow....best release from jordan in 10+ years....

will the cards even win a game this season...and how many more yrs does pitino have in him now
smh.gif
what a yr for the cardiac cards
sick.gif

will the cards even win a game this season...and how many more yrs does pitino have in him now
smh.gif
what a yr for the cardiac cards
sick.gif

CityGear at Southland Terrace has the east vs west DJCK gucci dunks. Ticket is $130.00. Anybody know of any local stores that got the Jordan L'StyleOnes?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ im passing, might as well wait and get the Gucci SBs in December.

Agreed. I've been trying to pick and choose what to cop lately....too much coming out.

laugh.gif
How do you catch a scare cat,you catch it with a GATOR AND CAPTAINTBO.What a game i was able to get a nap in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah wasn't it 20% your first shoe and 50% off your second?? i went but didn't think there was anything worth getting even with that deal..

Yeah D there was a sale, did you not get my text? I tried to give you a heads up. I got the red prod 3s and the grey/orange blazers and a Home tee and thetotal was 140$. Not bad IMO

Back
Top Bottom