LOUISVILLE, KY heads

i like the "louisville" part much better.. im not a fan of anywhere else in kentucky outside of louisville.. after i think about it, im not a fan of anywhere in indiana either outside of Nap and my city.. lol

I just thought it was time to bring it back. Everyone kept wanting a KY thread then a week after we started it, it fell off. So its time to back to the OG thread. I like it much better

Oh yeah showcase is in less than two weeks. If you miss out on this you will have wished you were there. Just saying.

I just thought it was time to bring it back. Everyone kept wanting a KY thread then a week after we started it, it fell off. So its time to back to the OG thread. I like it much better

Oh yeah showcase is in less than two weeks. If you miss out on this you will have wished you were there. Just saying.

So am I no longer allowed to post??? +@% this seems like a conspiracy to get me outta the shoe game, we about to have turf wars.

So am I no longer allowed to post??? #!* this seems like a conspiracy to get me outta the shoe game, we about to have turf wars.

Corey, sorry i have not got back in touch with you but i have been busy as of late. I would have loved to of got a table at the showcase but i will be in Florida the whole week leading up to the Showcase and i probably wont be home until the day before or day of the event. I plan on coming out as long as I'm back in town, I would not want to miss it.

I have not picked anything up since the white n red 6's, although I need to get my hands on the carnivores, diamond turfs and the gray & yellow air trainer max 91's. I'm still lurking just have not had any input.

Hope to see you guys Next Sat.

thread still going !?! goodnight, when i created this thread i was fresh outta undergrad, and nike sb was the bees knees. now i'm al bundy status (married with children) and nike can't give sb's away.

(end of old man rant)

anyway, does anyone know if dairy kastle near/around UL campus is still open. half the reason I want to visit louisville is to get a large chocolate milkshake.

also, anyone mind giving a basic update as far as stores. Is DA's spot in West End still open? Is the skateshop on bardstown still around? Jefferson mall still the spot? any new stores?

^ dairy castle on eastern parkway? If so yeah its open.

Full Court closed down...that store got all screwed up there for awhile...horrible business.

Skateshop is still going but moved to the building next door.

Jmall is the same i guess...jimmy jazz opened up there and we also got a deveroes.

^yes, dairy kastle is on eastern pkwy and stays serving delicious chocolate milkshakes!!!

...and can anyone connect with me today or tmr with an extra large shirt before i go back to indy for school next week. still plan on coming back down for the showcase, but would really like a shirt to rock... also, atmosphere concert in naptown sept. 10th at the vogue, and then he is in cincy sept. 11th ((after the showcase of course)) if anyone in here listens to him like i do, hit me up and ill see you there!

Should be able to make the tale end of the meet. Also put some stuff on ebay if anyone's interested, selling under the same screen name.

Back to the ol' thread, huh? If it ain't broke, don't fix it, lol. Do they ever lock threads in the Regional Forums?

Back to the ol' thread, huh? If it ain't broke, don't fix it, lol. Do they ever lock threads in the Regional Forums?

^double post, my bad. so nobody has anything to say about the sneaker summit? D$?? MJMVP??? where y'all at??

Yeah, I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to the event and making it such a huge success. Going into this thing Derek, Tyler, and I had no idea what to expect.

Overall I think the event went pretty well and we accomplished more than we hoped for.

At the end of the day there are of course some things that we can and will do better for the next event but you don't see that kind of stuff until after the event is already over.

We have heard a lot of great feed back on the event.

Thank you all for making this happen.

We are already in the works for one around this time next year. Bigger, Better, and more interactive.

Let me know what you all would like to see at the next event or some idea's you wouldn't mind us looking into. I'm open to any suggestions. We're going to try to make this next one more unique to the city and state.

Pictures will be up tonight on photobucket.

I will post the password and username later on tonight so everyone can access it.

Thanks,

Corey

I had a blast. Thanks to everybody who came out and everyone who helped with the event. It was alot better than i expected. It went by so fast, i figured 5 hours would be a long time but it wasnt! Def glad we did this and cant wait til next year....

Back
Top Bottom