Love me no more?

prem092

Banned
How you gone tell me you don't love me no more, 'cause I'm out here gettin' this bread. Tryna get my momma a crib. Tryna get up out the ghetto.Now how the hood talking 'bout they don't need me no more 'cause I'm out here pushing that gt it's a problem tryna take that from me'cause I'm packing heavy metal.

Anybody peeped that Louis V. shawl that Jim had on in the vid? I can see the hood hoppin on those next winter

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Anybody peeped that Louis V. shawl that Jim had on in the vid? I can see the hood hoppin on those next winter
i dont agree NYfly1

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

Originally Posted by PREM092

How you gone tell me you don't love me no more, 'cause I'm out here gettin' this bread. Tryna get my momma a crib. Tryna get up out the ghetto. Now how the hood talking 'bout they don't need me no more 'cause I'm out here pushing that gt it's a problem tryna take that from me 'cause I'm packing heavy metal.

Er... ok..?Now say it so an intellectual can understand what you meant to say...then read what you typed...then say it out loud..then make the post...don't they teach you this in school or something....

Well with that said
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"We Swag-Splashing"-Juelz (This N' said this every 10 mins on Rap city)

did he put nh's after he said it. if not
smh.gif
cuzthat sounds real suspect

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"We Swag-Splashing"-Juelz (This N' said this every 10 mins on Rap city)

did he put nh's after he said it. if not
smh.gif
cuz that sounds real suspect
Nah lol....He just did a motion with both of his hands like he was flickin' water off his finger-tips while saying it

Back
Top Bottom