Lowest GPA you've ever seen in college?

My boy is at like a 0.7. Took this semester off for drug addiction. He wants to return in the fall but he is still addicted to drugs.
tired.gif

My boy is at like a 0.7. Took this semester off for drug addiction. He wants to return in the fall but he is still addicted to drugs.
tired.gif
My homegirl got a 0.03 one semester... She did nothing but smoke, party, and pop pills. She bounced back though and earned her degree. Proud of her for that..

I got kicked out after my first year because I was at 1.8.. But i was right back in after i retook Calc that summer. Never seen my parents so disappointed...

Last edited:
I knew this kid that started the Civil Engineering program with me. He failed all of his engineering classes multiple times so he got kicked out of the program. Then he switched to mechanical engineering, got kicked out. Then electrical eng, got kicked out. Then computer science, got kicked out. He barely passes his general ed classes. Dude was sitting on AT MOST a 1.8-2.0. Saw dude at the local flee market a few months ago so I assume he didn't make.

random story but in my first year, i lived in the dorm with "academic excellency" as its goal (i got put into an extra room here because i forgot to mail in my paperwork on time so i couldn't dorm with my homies in another hall :smh: ) but the first quarter everyone pretty much wilded out and 90% of the dorm was put on academic probation :lol: (pretty much a failing gpa)

Last edited:
I feel you. After my first year i ended with a .3. Lost my financial aid and spent the next year working two jobs. Went back to school this fall, paying my own way and making sure I don't have to go back to that again. 3.7 last semester and an A so far with some grades still to be posted for this semester.

Im paying this time around. This is pretty motivating!

UCLA (quarter system)

lowest gpa i received for one quarter was 2.3, was smoking too much back then, not terrible tho

highest for one quarter was 3.9 (2 A's and 1 A-)

graduated with 3.3 cumulative, 3.6 major

damn.

I can't understand why people get gpa that low with the price they are paying for university.

That's the same thing i was thinking at the time when he told me.
When he showed me the acceptance letter and his transcripts i was like wtf?
He must of written the best personal statement that LSU has ever seen.

My homegirl got a 0.03 one semester... She did nothing but smoke, party, and pop pills. She bounced back though and earned her degree. Proud of her for that..

I got kicked out after my first year because I was at 1.8.. But i was right back in after i retook Calc that summer. Never seen my parents so disappointed...

how is a 0.03 possible. i mean 0.3 makes sense but 0.03??

Low Standards University

so messed up

Back
Top Bottom