LRG

lrg has gotten real garbage in the last few years, but i been seein some new #+% dats fresh, does anyone else think its bouta come back?

it fell off but i seen some fresh new pieces but its not gonna be the way it used to be.
tired.gif

Yea i dont think it will go back to its prime days.
it looks like for a while they just put stuff out because alot of people was buying it.
kind of like the new Coogi.

I got like 2 shirts that were on sale and didn't even know what the brand was a years back and a track jacket that was marked wrong for like $20. I neverreally liked the brand though.

^^^

Yes.

I think NT gets it twisted sometimes. What's "hot" to y'all is not always really what's "hot". Remember how gassed NT was onthe Dead Serious hoodie. That @%$* was a joke.

Same with the music forum. The rappers everyone loves are a bunch of dudes who might never put an album out.

LRG is, and always has been, like every other clothing line. They make some nice pieces. Some garbage. That's how it was even when y'all thought it was"hot". And that's how it is now.

its not that they are trying to make a comeback, they are just STILL slowly falling off....its down to about 2 outfits MOST in a store that are good/descent. isaw a pull over hoody with black/grey stripes on it that looked fresh and had some matching jeans, but everything else was the "new LRG" look

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

Yes.

I think NT gets it twisted sometimes. What's "hot" to y'all is not always really what's "hot". Remember how gassed NT was on the Dead Serious hoodie. That @%$* was a joke.
QFT,
LRG(Present)=FUBU

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

when was it a hot brand in the first place?

let it die.......

indifferent.gif
seriously?

dead serious.

the ONLY shirt that was OKAY back in the day was the hustle trees shirt, and i still couldnt bring myself to cop. LRG was never hot around here, i saw a fewbammas wearin it, but thats why they were bammas... i seen lames rockin the dead serious hoodies lookin like douche bigalow's, and even the jason hoodies,i never saw anything from LRG that caught my eye like "THATS HOT"

your from south VA, and im from north VA, and i really dont doubt it was hot down there, hell you guys rock man capri's to the clubs n stuff. you guys arelike a whole nother state to us lol

laugh.gif
People are scared to post this new "fresh" s***. I'venever been big on LRG so don't expect anything out of me.

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

Yes.

I think NT gets it twisted sometimes. What's "hot" to y'all is not always really what's "hot". Remember how gassed NT was on the Dead Serious hoodie. That @%$* was a joke.

Same with the music forum. The rappers everyone loves are a bunch of dudes who might never put an album out.

LRG is, and always has been, like every other clothing line. They make some nice pieces. Some garbage. That's how it was even when y'all thought it was "hot". And that's how it is now.
i have to agree with where you are coming from but at the same time disagree. I will say that LRG was hot judging by the amount of shelf spacethey used to have at Macys and by how many stores were carrying it. Now, compared to 2 years ago not as many spot carry it and the LRG section in a few macyshas been reduced to a clothes rack or two. I use Macys as a good way to judge, them being the biggest clothing chain in the country

Back
Top Bottom