LRG

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Originally Posted by geminifly

I met Jonas and he's a really cool, humble dude, especially considering how successful he is. Like I said, I f with the jeans but the tees is
not popping out here in Miami.
2561683f2319f6ee5215b37b1f970c4bb9ab1e0e.jpg

His G-Shock is crazy in this one
pimp.gif

fb6262e3752dd118f1def3556363aae477de109b.jpg
dang what the hell is he wearin over his eyes?
tryna look like one of these fools
cyclops.jpg
geordie.jpg

might as well put one of these over ur eyes too ya damn foool
800px-Rear-view_mirror.jpg

razo_rg23_300mm_rear_view_mirror_convex.jpg
laugh.gif

the plain LRG clothes n denim is strait with me no matter if they fall off or not Ill still wear em cause they comfortable. I still rock my old akademiks denimeven tho they fell off hard. but OneTrust i agree with you. Most of the dudes that say its not cool anymore because everyone is wearing LRG now. Thesehypebeast dudes always like to feel exclusive and special because they rocked that brand before anyone else. smh thats on some female #$%^

Originally Posted by NDZTRUCKT

I've been proudly rockin LRG since '01 till this very day. To me, they are certainly one of the pioneers in the business even before the "other" brands made a name for themselves (including the ones who eventually fell off). I absolutely dig their style and simplicity for the majority of the products. LRG will remain strong and on top of their competition. In the business that they're in where you could be on top today and gone tomorrow, 9 years definitely ain't no joke. Just ask Fubu or the other brands that tried to follow suit and ended up like Mervyns.

Oh, and here's my latest LRG purchase. Thought I'd share:

G08119-OLIzoom1.jpg

G08119-OLIzoom2.jpg

G08119-OLIzoom3.jpg

G08119-OLIzoom4.jpg

G08119-OLIzoom5.jpg

G08119-OLIzoom6.jpg

....ending up copping the other colorway below as well....
G08119-NVYzoom1.jpg

G08119-NVYzoom2.jpg

G08119-NVYzoom3.jpg

G08119-NVYzoom4.jpg

G08119-NVYzoom5.jpg
eek.gif
I have too much blue in my wardrobe but you had betterbelieve this would be added in an instant. Crack
pimp.gif
LRG needs to get backto stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom