LTTP: HBD! Kim Kardashian turned...

Originally Posted by NewZ05

id still
laugh.gif
What vid is this from? I've seen another gif with this dude

Originally Posted by nero1son

i smashed a 30 year old chick before and she was no kim kardashian (still fine tho) of course she's still smashable cougars are the best some of you young bucks will learn that eventually lol

30 is no where near cougar fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i smashed a 30 year old chick before and she was no kim kardashian (still fine tho) of course she's still smashable cougars are the best some of you young bucks will learn that eventually lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How old are you? I'm tryna get my game up to the point where I can smash Milfs.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

i just turned 24 lol

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

i just turned 24 lol

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol i kno just a form of expression me and my boys use for older women

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol i kno just a form of expression me and my boys use for older women

Back
Top Bottom