Ludacris Dissing Drake/Big Sean on his new mixtape

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Isn't kinda ironic that he's making a song called say it to my face? If that's how he feels situations ahould be handled then shouldn't he be saying this stuff to whoevers face? Dude is a cornball to me anyway.

Once you go commercial, you can never go back.
laugh.gif

jay-z and nas are commerical...so are da wu-tang
Fade On You wrote:
Luda isn't even relevant anymore.
laugh.gif
when has luda flopped? oh...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

DTP > YM?
laugh.gif
Well...bar for bar, Luda >>> Drake (can't diss anybody serenading them to death)
                                     >>> Wayne (9 minute freestyles of saying nothing)
                                     >>> Nicki (seizure/tourettes rapping w/ gimmick masks what she actually says)

So who's left
laugh.gif
??? I would gladly take I-20, Lil' Fate, 2 Chainz, and even Willy Northpole over the rest of YM.

Luda hasn't had a genuinely hot song in over 5 years. He's commercially successful, but doesn't make good rap music. Drake & Wayne have better and more diverse material than he does. Luda's one lame attempt at not making a comedy rap song turned out to be his worst sounding song to date. He's one dimensional and hard to take seriously. He's obviously fallen off and the rest of DTP are non factors in rap music. All those people you listed couldn't even hold a candle to Jae Millz and Tyga.

Originally Posted by illwill24

Man Luda will eat them if he wanted to, you see what happened to TI
What happened to TI? His career skyrocketed after Luda tried to go at him.
umm T.I. dissed him on young buck's song...luda caught wind and put a scathing verse on da SAME SONG for da album...T.I. turned blue and retracted his verse....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was wondering when Luda flopped too. People in hear acting like Ludacris is Trick Daddy or Memphis Bleek something.

DTP > YM?
laugh.gif
Well...bar for bar, Luda >>> Drake (can't diss anybody serenading them to death)

So who's left
laugh.gif
??? I would gladly take I-20, Lil' Fate, 2 Chainz, and even Willy Northpole over the rest of YM.

Luda hasn't had a genuinely hot song in over 5 years. He's commercially successful, but doesn't make good rap music. Drake & Wayne have better and more diverse material than he does. Luda's one lame attempt at not making a comedy rap song turned out to be his worst sounding song to date. He's one dimensional and hard to take seriously. He's obviously fallen off and the rest of DTP are non factors in rap music. All those people you listed couldn't even hold a candle to Jae Millz and Tyga.

I was talking about purely lyrically. 

But "hasn't had a genuinely hot song in over 5 years"??? I didn't like Release Therapy much, but I don't know many people who weren't at least jammin "War With God", "Do Your Time",  
"Tell It Like It Is", and "Grew Up A Screw Up". I can see people saying here and there they may not be able to take him seriously (though there's quite a few songs throughout his entire
catalog that would refute that) But how exactly is he one dimensional? That has been one of his main appeals as a rapper, how he easily go from "Hard Times" to "Southern Hospitality"
to "Runaway Girl" to "I Do It For Hip Hop". Besides 2 Chainz, I could see how the other people I listed may be non factors in rap...but other than being signed to YM, how do the guys
I listed differ in stature in comparison to Mack Maine, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda, and Tyga? Nobody is checking for any one of them. Don't let Tyga's thread on here fool you
laugh.gif

DTP > YM?
laugh.gif

So who's left
laugh.gif

You need to just admit you haven't listened to Luda in 5 years just by looking at the tracklisting the content on Battle of the Sexes is more diverse than Drake & Wayne discography. The term good rap is mostlybased on opinion but Lil Wayne's How to Love is a lame attempt of any and everything.

Shoulda left Luda alone.... Nowadays dudes put album sales >>> everything..... Rap is going in a wild *** direction.... Gotta respect Luda for always being able to spit

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

gossip like women, stop it already you trouble making haters !! .. i know this is the music forum nd its a thread on ludas new diss, luda is classic dude.. But right now drake is doing it now nd hes definitely whats hott
smokin.gif
..thats it, no need for the jealousy nd hate. live your life, they're both awesome dassit !! Now paypal me some money muahz lol <3

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 stop it son

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 this DUDE is saying "muahz lol <3" 

his argument doesn't count 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

So who's left
laugh.gif

You need to just admit you haven't listened to Luda in 5 years just by looking at the tracklisting the content on Battle of the Sexes is more diverse than Drake & Wayne discography. The term good rap is mostlybased on opinion but Lil Wayne's How to Love is a lame attempt of any and everything.

basically and my chick bad was a platinum single 
and dude won a grammy in 07 

just listened to his response....i mean what else he suppose to say. he bout as nonchalant as you can get.

but I aint listen to too much sean outside of his last album so i gotta ask, is he one of them that talks extra heavy in his raps about how he a do another rapper on the mic if the pop slick?

if so, then that response not acceptable lol

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

just listened to his response....i mean what else he suppose to say. he bout as nonchalant as you can get.

but I aint listen to too much sean outside of his last album so i gotta ask, is he one of them that talks extra heavy in his raps about how he a do another rapper on the mic if they pop slick?

if so, then that response not acceptable lol

Not really every now and then he likes to talk tough but he doesnt try to portray it too much. The response is typical altho he is frontin talkin bout it was literally over a year ago wen the song dropped in February but smart avoiding saying anything stupid. But I heard Luda tried not to say any names which is not acceptable. 

i swear do ya'll people even no music for the people saying Drake/ Big Sean over Luda, or even Luda has fallen off
 Go do some research and tell me how he has fallen off or not relevant. 

Luda is top 10 if not 15 rappers in the game, which says alot, if you can name 15 rappers better than Luda, please, PLEASE inform me, i'll be waiting for your response, i guarantee you its none of young money  or cash money in that list. you can maybe say Wayne, but seriously  Wayne ain't more lyrical  than Luda, and that's real talk.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

i swear do ya'll people even no music for the people saying Drake/ Big Sean over Luda, or even Luda has fallen off

Luda is top 10 if not 15 rappers in the game, which says alot, if you can name 15 rappers better than Luda, please, PLEASE inform me, i'll be waiting for your response, i guarantee you its none of young money  or cash money in that list. you can maybe say Wayne, but seriously  Wayne ain't more lyrical  than Luda, and that's real talk.

1. Tupac
  2. B.I.G.
  3. Jay-Z
  4. Nas
  5. Mos Def
  6. Big L
  7. AZ
  8. Jay Electronica
  9. Eminem
  10. Andre 3000
  11. Talib Kweli
  12. Common
  13. Big Pun
  14. Rakim
  15. Lupe Fiasco

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

1. Tupac
  2. B.I.G.
  3. Jay-Z
  4. Nas
  5. Mos Def
  6. Big L
  7. AZ
  8. Jay Electronica
  9. Eminem
  10. Andre 3000
  11. Talib Kweli
  12. Common
  13. Big Pun
  14. Rakim
  15. Lupe Fiasco
laugh.gif
 Guess you didn't have to wait long and bravo on that list 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drake will never be as successful as Luda.. let alone music, the man was in a damn Oscar winning movie(Crash). With Baby at the bow of his career..he probably wont be close to as rich either.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

1. Tupac
  2. B.I.G.
  3. Jay-Z
  4. Nas
  5. Mos Def
  6. Big L
  7. AZ
  8. Jay Electronica
  9. Eminem
  10. Andre 3000
  11. Talib Kweli
  12. Common
  13. Big Pun
  14. Rakim
  15. Lupe Fiasco
fixed until that bum ever drops music.

I heard dudes from Field Mob was taking offense to it.
Anyways Luda has NEVER had a weak guest verse. 

He IS Mr. Hot 16. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Drake will never be as successful as Luda.. let alone music, the man was in a damn Oscar winning movie(Crash). With Baby at the bow of his career..he probably wont be close to as rich either.
You surely don't believe that. 

Drake's professional acting background will MASH anything Luda has ever done. 

He already has tied the record for Number Ones on radio from Diddy. 

In Two Years. 

I'm not even trying to D-ride but to act like Luda is more marketable than Drake is just hilarious. 

Luda can keep bragging all he wants but his roles will always be one-dimensional side-kick roles. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Executive76

He called the Shawn J sweeter than a Valentine (Bobby Valentine)
"All your records are my theme song. Why? Because I still shopping of your ringtone"
Low blow Chris
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
So wait he's dissing Bobby V too? And who's the second one about?

?

Back
Top Bottom