pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Executive76

He called the Shawn J sweeter than a Valentine (Bobby Valentine)
"All your records are my theme song. Why? Because I still shopping of your ringtone"
Low blow Chris
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
So wait he's dissing Bobby V too? And who's the second one about?
Second one is about Shawn J too. The whole song "Say it to my Face" was pretty much about Shawn J
Apparently Shawn J saw a Jamster commercial with his music but he wasn't getting paid so he proceeded to hit Luda up on twitter about it...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

damn dudes really hate ym like that?
laugh.gif

I really do. i cant get down with Tyga, Drake, Nicki Minaj (her songs in the gym are the reason I bring an ipod with me), Gudda Gudda and the other clowns. Even Lil Wayne whom I had the highest regard for (Tha Carter is one of my favorite albums of all time) has become garbage. I hate what they have done to the rap game and I hate how popular they have become. I hate the corny rhymes and whack styles. I know I sound salty, and its because I truly am salty. 
And for the record the hashtag rapping style is &^*^)*&_@ whack. I didnt like it even when Luda did it back in the day. And while I'm venting I would like to repeat, I ($#*^#*&#*^ cant stand Nicki Minaj 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Luda is clever, but he's sooooo commercial nowadays. I can't believe son actually released those macys, balloons lines.
laugh.gif
at bringing up twitter followers. Has nothing to do with his music being relevant. He is no longer a top tier artist and he's mad about it. Therefore he's dissing the new cats and nitpicking with them.

Hashtag is a perfect name for it too.

The worst I ever heard tho was a dude rapping on youtube. Son said, "I'll leave your blood on the wall... paint"
indifferent.gif
word fam
Spoiler [+]

New-Years-Eve-Theatrical-Promo-Poster-500x737.jpg
 like...what is this luda?  
a check 

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I get that. I just read the Drake interview and thought I was gravediggin. but this is his first project since the verse.
if he dropped a song alone just to address them he'd look worse. instead of in a mixtape.
but the rhyme scheme is wack as %+*!. big Sean saying he changed hip hop? only teens in snap backs really rocking wit him and drake. new rap these days is sad.

This. The History skit alone killed them dudes. He shoulda just left it at that. The diss was weak. But it was a "warning shot" so we'll c where it leads. I'm a big Luda fan as well as Drake and Big Sean. Was Luda's lines corny on MY Chick Bad. Yes? But them dudes got out of pocket and its good to c that Luda's not backing down or holding his tounge just because their the new sensation. And if Luda is irrelevant right now in rap its cuz he has chosen to do other things like acting. Not because his music sucks. So I dont see this as a cry for attention. He just addressed the situation on his own time.

I kind of feel a little silly because I let dudes on here tell me Big Sean created that hashtag flow knowing damn well i've heard Killa use it but didn't think of it at the time.

A lot of guys talking wreckless in here. First off, Luda doesn't need Big Sean or Drake to stay relevant. Luda is far more relevant than any one of them in Entertainment and he's had more success than both of them put together.
Second, Drake took a shot. He might've not meant to but he did. Same goes for Big Sean. If its not serious than keep it moving. Its even for Big Sean to do it. They're labelmates.

But neither one of them want it with Luda. I agree with dude above. He could've ended it with the skit. He murked them with the skit alone. The song was okay. Underwhelming. I hold Luda to high standards as a MC and that was weak for his standards. But he didn't really go in. He didn't have to. Sort of came in said his peace and left. He didn't have to take it to "Stomp" type level. But he can if either wants to do that but we know Sean and Aubrey don't want that.

The Luda mixtape is nice. I wish Luda was more active in the mixtape game like Gucci and 2 Chainz is right now. Seems like we only get a mixtape when a album is about to drop from him.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I kind of feel a little silly because I let dudes on here tell me Big Sean created that hashtag flow knowing damn well i've heard Killa use it but didn't think of it at the time.

A lot of guys talking wreckless in here. First off, Luda doesn't need Big Sean or Drake to stay relevant. Luda is far more relevant than any one of them in Entertainment and he's had more success than both of them put together.
Second, Drake took a shot. He might've not meant to but he did. Same goes for Big Sean. If its not serious than keep it moving. Its even for Big Sean to do it. They're labelmates.

But neither one of them want it with Luda. I agree with dude above. He could've ended it with the skit. He murked them with the skit alone. The song was okay. Underwhelming. I hold Luda to high standards as a MC and that was weak for his standards. But he didn't really go in. He didn't have to. Sort of came in said his peace and left. He didn't have to take it to "Stomp" type level. But he can if either wants to do that but we know Sean and Aubrey don't want that.

The Luda mixtape is nice. I wish Luda was more active in the mixtape game like Gucci and 2 Chainz is right now. Seems like we only get a mixtape when a album is about to drop from him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

I'm pretty sure Koudie is that clown %%* #%*!+ that cried when Drake was signing copies of TML. Then once the vid hit the next, he moved to Brooklyn to avoid the shame.

You are too cute <3 .. muahz
happy.gif

#YMCMB

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I fill her up.. BALLOON!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sayin. Dude did the absolute worst with this rhyme pattern. Not clever @ all. Parade.... Macys!
I wasn't even mad at Drake for calling out Luda for those wack lines in My Chick Bad. Lines were terrible. Not to say Luda is a terrible rapper. But it's hard to say he didn't check out that everyone was on that type of flow then try it out for himself. It's what was hot at the moment then he tried it out and it was terrible. I was actually glad that someone called Luda out on it. That was terrible. We were just supposed to act like it never happened?
THIS!!!

Luda is cool and all but his over exaggerated flow has been corny for a while.  Word of Mouth (sorry for spelling it correctly) was the last time this dude was really relevant in my eyes.  Now he jealous that other dudes is doing it so he jumps in to take shots.  Relax man keep making that Fast and Furious money, that liquor money (not sure if his liquor brand flopped or not probably did) and put out commercial rap records. 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

laugh.gif

I really do. i cant get down with Tyga, Drake, Nicki Minaj (her songs in the gym are the reason I bring an ipod with me), Gudda Gudda and the other clowns. Even Lil Wayne whom I had the highest regard for (Tha Carter is one of my favorite albums of all time) has become garbage. I hate what they have done to the rap game and I hate how popular they have become. I hate the corny rhymes and whack styles. I know I sound salty, and its because I truly am salty. 
And for the record the hashtag rapping style is &^*^)*&_@ whack. I didnt like it even when Luda did it back in the day. And while I'm venting I would like to repeat, I ($#*^#*&#*^ cant stand Nicki Minaj 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You're not being salty, you're just telling the truth. Every other crew in the past that you could say "ran hip hop" actually had skill along with sales/commercial appeal. YM is
probably one if not the weakest squad/crew top to bottom that runs hip hop right now. They have a laughable roster, but I guess that's just the state of hip hop right now in
a nutshell (at least in the mainstream).  

Luda going at both of these dudes necks. I love it
pimp.gif

Drake and Big Yawn stay with the passive aggressive subliminal disses towards each other.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Every word of this except I %*** wit Drake heavy.

I fill her up.. BALLOON!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sayin. Dude did the absolute worst with this rhyme pattern. Not clever @ all. Parade.... Macys!
I wasn't even mad at Drake for calling out Luda for those wack lines in My Chick Bad. Lines were terrible. Not to say Luda is a terrible rapper. But it's hard to say he didn't check out that everyone was on that type of flow then try it out for himself. It's what was hot at the moment then he tried it out and it was terrible. I was actually glad that someone called Luda out on it. That was terrible. We were just supposed to act like it never happened?
Exactly. All Drake and Sean did was state a fact: Luda put out one of the weakest, most terrible verses of his career on "My Chick Bad" and expected nobody to call him out on it. At least Drake and Sean had the balls to call a spade a spade and not let Luda ride it out off of his one-dimensional legacy.

This is obviously a marketing move for Luda. He waited a year and a half for the day Drake's highly-anticipated album came out to release this song... This is the exact method 50 Cent would use, but since Luda is doing it people want to support it
laugh.gif

When was the last time any of y'all thought about Luda in regards to rap music? He's immaterial in rap right now. He's gone the Tyrese route, it's working for him, he should move on.

I fill her up.. BALLOON!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly. All Drake and Sean did was state a fact: Luda put out one of the weakest, most terrible verses of his career on "My Chick Bad" and expected nobody to call him out on it. At least Drake and Sean had the balls to call a spade a spade and not let Luda ride it out off of his one-dimensional legacy.

This is obviously a marketing move for Luda. He waited a year and a half for the day Drake's highly-anticipated album came out to release this song... This is the exact method 50 Cent would use, but since Luda is doing it people want to support it
laugh.gif

When was the last time any of y'all thought about Luda in regards to rap music? He's immaterial in rap right now. He's gone the Tyrese route, it's working for him, he should move on.

Isn't kinda ironic that he's making a song called say it to my face? If that's how he feels situations ahould be handled then shouldn't he be saying this stuff to whoevers face? Dude is a cornball to me anyway.

Once you go commercial, you can never go back.

Isn't kinda ironic that he's making a song called say it to my face? If that's how he feels situations ahould be handled then shouldn't he be saying this stuff to whoevers face? Dude is a cornball to me anyway.

Once you go commercial, you can never go back.

Basically sums it up....How are you going to make a subliminal diss song implying things about a gang of people for not saying things to your face?  Que?  Pathetic and hypocritical.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  You were in a movie with Tyrese....2 Fast 2 Furious changed Luda into a commercial cornball. 

Originally Posted by rocyaice

/thread

@*@#%* in here talking out they @%@ right now
30t6p3b.gif
 How is Luda irrelevant when he is contantly getting spins on the radio and always popping up on features?
If Luda takes there like he did on "Stomp", what Drake and Big Sean gon do? nothin'
laugh.gif

The check he recieved from this song >>>>>> Anything Big Sean will see

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif

Drake and Big Yawn stay with the passive aggressive subliminal disses towards each other.

"But get it while you here boiiiiiiiii...cause all that hype don't feel the same next year boiiiiiiii"Took me a minute to catch that reference. I'm ALWAYS slow when it comes to catching sneak disses
laugh.gif
I just always think they're being general as always.What other disses have they shot at each other?S/n I don't think sean will last long at all. He has clever rhymes and a good flow but his voice/ stage presence is MAD weak. Nothing about him demands attention.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif

"But get it while you here boiiiiiiiii...cause all that hype don't feel the same next year boiiiiiiii"Took me a minute to catch that reference. I'm ALWAYS slow when it comes to catching sneak disses
laugh.gif
I just always think they're being general as always.What other disses have they shot at each other?S/n I don't think sean will last long at all. He has clever rhymes and a good flow but his voice/ stage presence is MAD weak. Nothing about him demands attention.

Wow I must be slow too 
laugh.gif
 Also I remember on NT people saying it was about Odd Future 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom