Ludacris Dissing Drake/Big Sean on his new mixtape

Dudes sayin Luda is relevant anymore.......
but honestly, put any of these dudes in a rap battle, i put my pay check on it. Luda will destroy them.

thats all i have to say!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Luda going at both of these dudes necks. I love it
pimp.gif

Drake and Big Yawn stay with the passive aggressive subliminal disses towards each other.

"But get it while you here boiiiiiiiii...cause all that hype don't feel the same next year boiiiiiiii"Took me a minute to catch that reference. I'm ALWAYS slow when it comes to catching sneak disses
laugh.gif
I just always think they're being general as always.What other disses have they shot at each other?S/n I don't think sean will last long at all. He has clever rhymes and a good flow but his voice/ stage presence is MAD weak. Nothing about him demands attention.

Wow I must be slow too 
laugh.gif
 Also I remember on NT people saying it was about Odd Future 
laugh.gif
"When you said “The throne is for the taking,â€

how u gonna diss drake though drake be putting out some good aaa music like have yall heard take care good from beginning to end

yall defending drake and big sean must be 14. luda might not be the biggest rapper now but he still gets radio play. still sells plenty records.

the lines on my chick bad were horrible. but if someone speaks on your name you gotta respond.

and as a older more respected rapper he should be putting the youngins in theyre place when they feelin themselves too much.

no ones gonna address the fact that big sean said he invented that line and changed hip hop? forreals?

Listened to the mixtape. Its aiiiiiiight. Not dope enough for me to keep, not bad enough for me to be mad at giving it a listen. Peep Game you off the hook man
laugh.gif
Something just isn't appealing about Luda's music anymore. Maybe its me.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Listened to the mixtape. Its aiiiiiiight. Not dope enough for me to keep, not bad enough for me to be mad at giving it a listen. Peep Game you off the hook man
laugh.gif
Nope. Dudes in here are just defending the man's legend/mystique off his discography over what he's been putting out the last couple of years.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

laugh.gif
Nope. Dudes in here are just defending the man's legend/mystique off his discography over what he's been putting out the last couple of years.
No one here is defending his recent work. But you gotta be blind, deaf, or dumb to not think that skit stung a little. And the song was a warning shot and was still nice and we know what Luda is capable of if this escalates.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

laugh.gif
No one here is defending his recent work. But you gotta be blind, deaf, or dumb to not think that skit stung a little. And the song was a warning shot and was still nice and we know what Luda is capable of if this escalates.
Tre, FIGHT ME in Vegas.
laugh.gif

But nah, I get what you're saying. It had its
eek.gif
moments. I just hope Luda doesn't need to go the Curtis Jackson route to generate strong interest.

I will body you
laugh.gif

I understand your 2nd concern but come on man both of these artists straight up said "His bars was wack and took their style" (verbatim). You can't have that said about you and be quiet in hip hop. This ain't folk rock
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This and I aint even bother to listen to this mixtape but these are my exact sentiments since I got cheated with that Conjure mixtape crap.

I kinda feel dude is removed from rap with the moves he's making and I aint mad at that. I know he can still go in and would eat Drake or Sean alive but leaving it to a few diss songs and that funny skit seems just about right, since they are wrong but I will still say Sean was the only dude I recall using that whole style of rap throughout a whole verse and song before suddenly everybody else started doing it again.

parade... Macys is still inexcusable.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I get that. I just read the Drake interview and thought I was gravediggin. but this is his first project since the verse.
if he dropped a song alone just to address them he'd look worse. instead of in a mixtape.
but the rhyme scheme is wack as %+*!. big Sean saying he changed hip hop? only teens in snap backs really rocking wit him and drake. new rap these days is sad.

How?  Either way you put it, he still took it to heart, so him dropping that song alone or dedicating 2 songs in a 12 track mixtape to them looks the same to me...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

But neither one of them want it with Luda. I agree with dude above. He could've ended it with the skit. He murked them with the skit alone. The song was okay. Underwhelming. I hold Luda to high standards as a MC and that was weak for his standards. But he didn't really go in. He didn't have to. Sort of came in said his peace and left. He didn't have to take it to "Stomp" type level. But he can if either wants to do that but we know Sean and Aubrey don't want that.

The Luda mixtape is nice. I wish Luda was more active in the mixtape game like Gucci and 2 Chainz is right now. Seems like we only get a mixtape when a album is about to drop from him.

He did get Sean for saying that he created that flow, but all Drake said was Big Sean was the first artist he heard use that through the duration of a verse.  He didn't really address that by putting clips of other artists using that style once in a verse...

This is just a warning shot. Yall act like Luda won't turn it up on these clowns.  

so this started because drake called out luda for weak bars on my chick bad? if thats the case than drake is extra corny once again. my chick bad was just a commercial record that #%%% wasnt supposed to be some sort of lyrical showdown with the great nicki minaj. thats like calling out wayne for not bringing the heat on how to love.

gossip like women, stop it already you trouble making haters !! .. i know this is the music forum nd its a thread on ludas new diss, luda is classic dude.. But right now drake is doing it now nd hes definitely whats hott
smokin.gif
..thats it, no need for the jealousy nd hate. live your life, they're both awesome dassit !! Now paypal me some money muahz lol <3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

DTP > YM?
laugh.gif
Well...bar for bar, Luda >>> Drake (can't diss anybody serenading them to death)
                                     >>> Wayne (9 minute freestyles of saying nothing)
                                     >>> Nicki (seizure/tourettes rapping w/ gimmick masks what she actually says)

So who's left
laugh.gif
??? I would gladly take I-20, Lil' Fate, 2 Chainz, and even Willy Northpole over the rest of YM.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

gossip like women, stop it already you trouble making haters !! .. i know this is the music forum nd its a thread on ludas new diss, luda is classic dude.. But right now drake is doing it now nd hes definitely whats hott
smokin.gif
..thats it, no need for the jealousy nd hate. live your life, they're both awesome dassit !! Now paypal me some money muahz lol <3

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 stop it son

Back
Top Bottom