Ludacris Dissing Drake/Big Sean on his new mixtape

Iim not the biggest drake fan but I think he will have a great acting career. I honestly think he will be casted to play obama when the time comes. His rap career is growing daily. Cats know it, but just want to deny it.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Iim not the biggest drake fan but I think he will have a great acting career. I honestly think he will be casted to play obama when the time comes. His rap career is growing daily. Cats know it, but just want to deny it.

Have you seen him act?

Big Sean makes a valid point though, I wouldn't expect a veteran like Ludacris to even care about anything like that, it's clearly just a warning shot to generate publicity for his mixtape (which is a pretty good one considering a lot of people are simply downloading it to hear the track). At the end of the day, Ludacris hasn't shown me anything decent since Theater of the Mind (I Do It For Hip-Hop >>>>>) but I'll check his mixtape out cause I still dig his old music. I don't think this will really escalate anywhere between Drake and Luda. Drake is one of the top dogs in the game right now, no way he would stoop to a lower level at this point to address something that's not even worth mentioning. As for Sean, he didn't really sound like he cared much about it but it wouldn't surprise me if he sent Luda back a warning shot on a song.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Have you seen him act?

I've seen clips of his from degrassi. He seems solid.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

i swear do ya'll people even no music for the people saying Drake/ Big Sean over Luda, or even Luda has fallen off
 Go do some research and tell me how he has fallen off or not relevant. 

Luda is top 10 if not 15 rappers in the game, which says alot, if you can name 15 rappers better than Luda, please, PLEASE inform me, i'll be waiting for your response, i guarantee you its none of young money  or cash money in that list. you can maybe say Wayne, but seriously  Wayne ain't more lyrical  than Luda, and that's real talk.

1. Tupac
  2. B.I.G.
  3. Jay-Z
  4. Nas
  5. Mos Def
  6. Big L
  7. AZ
  8. Jay Electronica
  9. Eminem
  10. Andre 3000
  11. Talib Kweli
  12. Common
  13. Big Pun
  14. Rakim
  15. Lupe Fiasco
laugh.gif
 Guess you didn't have to wait long and bravo on that list 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great list 423, and I'm glad you didn't include Wayne on that either. But that list isn't even a slight on Luda, it's more of
it being that many truly good/great rappers. Ditto to what ninjahood said, Jay Elec doesn't belong on there, and I doubt
he even releases a real album.

Stop sugarcoating Drake's acting career. Dude went from Degrassi to rap in order to get famous to possibly down the line doing movies. He's not a good actor, he obviously hustling backwards if he pursues acting after leaving it for rap and if he does I do not see him in any more prominent roles than what Luda is currently doing now.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Big Sean makes a valid point though, I wouldn't expect a veteran like Ludacris to even care about anything like that, it's clearly just a warning shot to generate publicity for his mixtape (which is a pretty good one considering a lot of people are simply downloading it to hear the track). At the end of the day, Ludacris hasn't shown me anything decent since Theater of the Mind (I Do It For Hip-Hop >>>>>) but I'll check his mixtape out cause I still dig his old music. I don't think this will really escalate anywhere between Drake and Luda. Drake is one of the top dogs in the game right now, no way he would stoop to a lower level at this point to address something that's not even worth mentioning. As for Sean, he didn't really sound like he cared much about it but it wouldn't surprise me if he sent Luda back a warning shot on a song.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think I would fear the lady who works at the Macy's register more than a "warning shot" from Big Sean.

Big Sean took shots at Luda last night at the Seattle show.

I'm shocked it's not on world star today.

Degrassi > Crash?

Degrassi > Hustle & Flow?

Stop acting like son is Will. Not saying he cant evolve into whatever but Luda is clearly a better actor right now

Originally Posted by cartune

Degrassi > Crash?

Stop acting like son is Will. Not saying he cant evolve into whatever but Luda is clearly a better actor right now

thank you

Sounds like you're comparing a tv show to 2 movies instead of acting skills. Frankly I don't care who can act better. I was just saying that I can see drake doing big things acting wise.

dudes comparing acting careers? i aint even a stan but Drake a better actor than Luda by default

Like some others have mentioned, Luda killed these two dudes with the intro/skit alone. I agreed with everything he spit. I don't think either of the two want it with Luda, rapping that is. I'm sorry but the Drake line, "you know I BALL, chemo" was far worse than Ludas Macys line. Either way, I hate that style of rapping being used for majority of a verse.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you like that list then you have good taste in music
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fixed until that bum ever drops music.
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Great list 423, and I'm glad you didn't include Wayne on that either. But that list isn't even a slight on Luda, it's more of
it being that many truly good/great rappers. Ditto to what ninjahood said, Jay Elec doesn't belong on there, and I doubt

Fair enough.  How about Kool G. Rap to replace Jay Elect?

Originally Posted by cartune

Degrassi > Crash?

No...

Debatable.

Haven't seen Luda in much, but I'll give him the nod just because Crash was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

dudes comparing acting careers? i aint even a stan but Drake a better actor than Luda by default

How does this even make sense?

Originally Posted by dakid23

Big Sean took shots at Luda last night at the Seattle show.

I'm shocked it's not on world star today.
What did he say?

Nah Luda > Drake in acting never seen Degrassi really but Ludas in alot of movies he was in Fast Five too

Wayne and Drake took the hashtag rap and did it the worst though.

All my riders do not give a *+!%.... X Games....so wack

i like how drake says he hates the flow, but his 2 main label mates(wayne and manaj) STAY using the flow.

i personally hate how drake says, "awww" after every verse.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you like that list then you have good taste in music
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fixed until that bum ever drops music.
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Fair enough.  How about Kool G. Rap to replace Jay Elect?
Would be a great addition. I personally would put Ghostface Killah on there, but I could be considered a GFK stan, so
I'll just leave it at that.

"If I'm at the club you know I ball, chemo" will go down as one of the worst lines of all time though. Fall back Aubrey.

1285025991-drake2.jpg

^ its "balled ,chemo" as in chemotherapy making someone bald.
Not the best line but certainly not the worst.

^ its "balled ,chemo" as in chemotherapy making someone bald.

Not the best line but certainly not the worst.

No, it's that bad.

Back
Top Bottom