Ludacris is WINNING... Vol. Cot Damm

Star Trek symbol. Pass.

Edit - NO someone beat me to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

I wish I can punch every celebrity goof ball who rocks those clark kent glasses. SMH
Exactly. He ain't winning with those stupid glasses.

Originally Posted by solesavage

I wish I can punch every celebrity goof ball who rocks those clark kent glasses. SMH
Exactly. He ain't winning with those stupid glasses.

Too many NTers dont approve.
Will not help me win next "Best GF thread".

PASS all day.

Too many NTers dont approve.
Will not help me win next "Best GF thread".

PASS all day.

I just dont get ppl taste on here i swear the whole being "average to boredeline ugly, skinny white chic with no mass, so long as you on tv your hot" trend is really taking over the masses. One person said something about what her fingernails etc, yet yall beast over a chic who has toes for fingers. Then theirs a long drawn out thread about a chic who has a long, moon face that looks like the joker and big ole bug eyes and yall swear they the finest thang walking on too legs.
ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

I just dont get ppl taste on here i swear the whole being "average to boredeline ugly, skinny white chic with no mass, so long as you on tv your hot" trend is really taking over the masses. One person said something about what her fingernails etc, yet yall beast over a chic who has toes for fingers. Then theirs a long drawn out thread about a chic who has a long, moon face that looks like the joker and big ole bug eyes and yall swear they the finest thang walking on too legs.
ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

You that girls mother or something?
Thats the only way you could possibly think shes an attractive girl.

Rather than trying to get Luda to give her money for some surgery for her face and body you coming here and complaining?
Shes wack. Luda lost, dont be mad at us cause we call em like we see em.

Back
Top Bottom