Ludacris is WINNING... Vol. Cot Damm

Originally Posted by LDJ

I just dont get ppl taste on here i swear the whole being "average to boredeline ugly, skinny white chic with no mass, so long as you on tv your hot" trend is really taking over the masses. One person said something about what her fingernails etc, yet yall beast over a chic who has toes for fingers. Then theirs a long drawn out thread about a chic who has a long, moon face that looks like the joker and big ole bug eyes and yall swear they the finest thang walking on too legs.
ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

You that girls mother or something?
Thats the only way you could possibly think shes an attractive girl.

Rather than trying to get Luda to give her money for some surgery for her face and body you coming here and complaining?
Shes wack. Luda lost, dont be mad at us cause we call em like we see em.

I never said she was hot but katy perry the toe finger boy body chic lady gaga, that hilton chic with the long neck and size 12 feet isnt exactly winning any beauty contest either, yet most of you would give a kidney, and lung, and possibly a testicle to be in they presence.

I never said she was hot but katy perry the toe finger boy body chic lady gaga, that hilton chic with the long neck and size 12 feet isnt exactly winning any beauty contest either, yet most of you would give a kidney, and lung, and possibly a testicle to be in they presence.

Ludas Girl = Tuesday night smash on a rainy night. Shes a 3 at best.

Facts are facts.

Ludas Girl = Tuesday night smash on a rainy night. Shes a 3 at best.

Facts are facts.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I just dont get ppl taste on here i swear the whole being "average to boredeline ugly, skinny white chic with no mass, so long as you on tv your hot" trend is really taking over the masses. One person said something about what her fingernails etc, yet yall beast over a chic who has toes for fingers. Then theirs a long drawn out thread about a chic who has a long, moon face that looks like the joker and big ole bug eyes and yall swear they the finest thang walking on too legs.
ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

You're trippin' hard, son son. Look at her eyebrows. They look terrible. Like I know she had them done, but they just look TOO done. I like when a girl's eyebrows go upwards towards the end, not down. Also, her eyelash game is all off. Don't even get me started on the earrings either. They definitely do not match the outfit. I don't know about you, but I need my girl to match my fly when we're out and she definitely is showing she's not capable of that.

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

You're trippin' hard, son son. Look at her eyebrows. They look terrible. Like I know she had them done, but they just look TOO done. I like when a girl's eyebrows go upwards towards the end, not down. Also, her eyelash game is all off. Don't even get me started on the earrings either. They definitely do not match the outfit. I don't know about you, but I need my girl to match my fly when we're out and she definitely is showing she's not capable of that.

Nose is a little to pointy for my liking
Nails are stubby and not done.
Bump is a little to high for my taste.
An she obviously has on to much make up, I like my chicks natural.
And as stated before the knee wrinkles are Blechhhh.

Pass.

Nose is a little to pointy for my liking
Nails are stubby and not done.
Bump is a little to high for my taste.
An she obviously has on to much make up, I like my chicks natural.
And as stated before the knee wrinkles are Blechhhh.

Pass.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

Quite obvious that LDJ settles for the first creature he could get his hands on.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

Quite obvious that LDJ settles for the first creature he could get his hands on.

Back
Top Bottom