Ludacris is WINNING... Vol. Cot Damm

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by LDJ

I just dont get ppl taste on here i swear the whole being "average to boredeline ugly, skinny white chic with no mass, so long as you on tv your hot" trend is really taking over the masses. One person said something about what her fingernails etc, yet yall beast over a chic who has toes for fingers. Then theirs a long drawn out thread about a chic who has a long, moon face that looks like the joker and big ole bug eyes and yall swear they the finest thang walking on too legs.
ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

You're trippin' hard, son son. Look at her eyebrows. They look terrible. Like I know she had them done, but they just look TOO done. I like when a girl's eyebrows go upwards towards the end, not down. Also, her eyelash game is all off. Don't even get me started on the earrings either. They definitely do not match the outfit. I don't know about you, but I need my girl to match my fly when we're out and she definitely is showing she's not capable of that.

Quite obvious that LDJ settles for the first creature he could get his hands on.

I never said she was hot, im just saying how can a chic with big toe fingers, a chic with a penis, a chic with cruise ship feet a giraffe neck and a bird sizehead and face, and a chic who looks like the joker, huge craters under her eyes, and huge big bug eyes is hot. All im saying is not hot is not hot, and to me it seems like ugly is ugly on here, unless your a talentless skinny white chic with no mass and decent too nice size boobs. Then its oh thats different shes hot.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I just dont get ppl taste on here i swear the whole being "average to boredeline ugly, skinny white chic with no mass, so long as you on tv your hot" trend is really taking over the masses. One person said something about what her fingernails etc, yet yall beast over a chic who has toes for fingers. Then theirs a long drawn out thread about a chic who has a long, moon face that looks like the joker and big ole bug eyes and yall swear they the finest thang walking on too legs.
ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

You're trippin' hard, son son. Look at her eyebrows. They look terrible. Like I know she had them done, but they just look TOO done. I like when a girl's eyebrows go upwards towards the end, not down. Also, her eyelash game is all off. Don't even get me started on the earrings either. They definitely do not match the outfit. I don't know about you, but I need my girl to match my fly when we're out and she definitely is showing she's not capable of that.

Quite obvious that LDJ settles for the first creature he could get his hands on.

I never said she was hot, im just saying how can a chic with big toe fingers, a chic with a penis, a chic with cruise ship feet a giraffe neck and a bird sizehead and face, and a chic who looks like the joker, huge craters under her eyes, and huge big bug eyes is hot. All im saying is not hot is not hot, and to me it seems like ugly is ugly on here, unless your a talentless skinny white chic with no mass and decent too nice size boobs. Then its oh thats different shes hot.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

Tell me, LDJ. Do you think this Lord Voldemort looking creature is actually attractive? How can you even begin to justify it? I need to know.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

Tell me, LDJ. Do you think this Lord Voldemort looking creature is actually attractive? How can you even begin to justify it? I need to know.

LDJ, Im starting to think youre just trolling us.
Nothing else makes sense.

LDJ, Im starting to think youre just trolling us.
Nothing else makes sense.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

There lies your answer. All im saying is ugly is ugly, i just dont see how you get a pass on being ugly, and actually called hot, just because you are boredeline anemic, have no mass, ugly, skinny, talentless and white. I mean i aint gonna be like damn she ugly, but since she is insert_______ etc race then nah man she is the best looking thing i ever saw.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
 Just dont get it.

There lies your answer. All im saying is ugly is ugly, i just dont see how you get a pass on being ugly, and actually called hot, just because you are boredeline anemic, have no mass, ugly, skinny, talentless and white. I mean i aint gonna be like damn she ugly, but since she is insert_______ etc race then nah man she is the best looking thing i ever saw.

meh.....she nothin special, an luda a funny lookin guy nh

matter fact

they arent a good looking couple.

Back
Top Bottom