Luka Doncic signs with Jordan Brand

Still don't understand why he wears these. He just hurt his ankle in them. Slipped on a bit of a wet spot but these are the same shoes he turned his ankle in during the regular season and missed like a week.

Still don't understand why he wears these. He just hurt his ankle in them. Slipped on a bit of a wet spot but these are the same shoes he turned his ankle in during the regular season and missed like a week.

You can twist your ankle in anything. Look at Hayward the game before. He got right back up and continued to play.

You can twist your ankle in anything. Look at Hayward the game before. He got right back up and continued to play.

It wasn't a twist tonight, and he didn't come down on anybody's foot like Hayward. And shoe design definitely can figure in.

He slipped on a wet floor. Exactly what sneaker would have prevented that?

One with better traction. He doesn't wear Kyries but you obviously have seen those. But generally the way the diamonds are, the height of the upper doesn't seem to have the give he needs, since he's hurt his ankle in them multiple times, as opposed to when he's worn the 34s.

We might as well stop going back and forth on it though, just pointing out my thoughts and feelings as a ballplayer. I'm just glad he didn't seriously get hurt. He clearly likes to play in these so I hope they hold up well for him.

If he wants to wear the diamonds, maybe he should switch to the lows. This is the 3rd ankle injury in them, despite him having worn the 34 mids, React Elevations, 34 lows. He got kneed in the leg and his foot drug and the upper of the shoe pulled his ankle down as it turned. Probably a high ankle sprain, which sucks. JB gotta take care of this man.

Good time to drop a PE or sig. He has hit many clutch shots but that game winner was ridiculous

he has even worn at PE retros?

would be dope to see but no ideal for prolonged use TBH

1598231311629.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom