Lunar Force 1 Run Big?

I picked up Area 72 lunars are there huge! Imma 11.5 to 12 in jordans and these lunars are a size 12 and are closer to a 13! I put em next too my normal af1's and my 11.5 is a fair bit smaller than the lunar sz 12. I need to sell this pair and am hunting down a pair in my size. Should i go 11 or 11.5? I have a old pair of forces thats 11 and i fit very snug in them im thinking that maybe area 72 lunars jn a size 11 might be a teeny bit larger. Which would be perfect, anyone able to tell me if the lunar size 11 is a teeny biy larger than a normal force size 11 sole too sole? Any help i appreciate it alot! Thanks NT fam

Funny you say that because I have those lunars in a 12 also and they are too big. I would say AF1s run big period. I wear 11.5- 12 in jordans and 12 in foams. I have some af1s and have tried lunars in 11.5 and they aren't snug enough. 11 seem kind of tight, but overall better to go with. Don't want your feet sliding inside shoe.

Last edited:
Funny you say that because I have those lunars in a 12 also and they are too big. I would say AF1s run big period. I wear 11.5- 12 in jordans and 12 in foams. I have some af1s and have tried lunars in 11.5 and they aren't snug enough. 11 seem kind of tight, but overall better to go with. Don't want your feet sliding inside shoe.
Haha wow we are in the same spot here. Sizewise and all. So youd suggest go with a 11? Not too tight (unwearable) hard to decide if i should go for 11.5 but got a feeling theyl be loose still somewhat just dont wanna end up with an 11 and be stuck in the same spot lol. Who knows i gotta sell this size 12 first. If i cant then imma just have to double sock it and not wearing em with shorts lol

Back
Top Bottom