Lunargrand

Grabbed the Black/White Leather Longwings this weekend. Couldn't pass them up. I'll have much better pictures and a video review up soon.

Grabbed the Black/White Leather Longwings this weekend. Couldn't pass them up. I'll have much better pictures and a video review up soon.
I cannot wait to get those, but I don't wanna pay retail.

What size would you get on a LunarGrand Chukka suede if you wear a size 9.5 M on a LunarGrand Wingtip suede?

So, a 9 M then. Are the chukkas 1/2 size bigger than lunargrand wingtips typically?

What size would you get on a LunarGrand Chukka suede if you wear a size 9.5 M on a LunarGrand Wingtip suede?

My wingtips are actually a half size smaller than my chukka because I was getting heel slip. I imagine you would be find going with the same size as your wingtip.

Cole Haan friends and family sale 30% including LunarGrand. Finally going to pull the trigger on some long wings.

Last edited:
Is there a website that shows the product number for each colorway? I would like to call Cole Haan with a few colorways in my size, but I assume they need the product number? It's damn near impossible finding some Lunargrands in the smaller 6.5 sizes!

Longwings fit the same as wingtips correct?

Nordstrom is doing 30% off cole haan too, gonna pick up fatigue/taupe or black/white this weekend 
nthat.gif

for those who have the poolside (teal upper with grey bottoms)

how do you like them?

i like how the look on display but not sure how they'll look on-feet and how easy it would be too match. little afraid they might be too LOUD.

any opinions?

for those who have the poolside (teal upper with grey bottoms)

how do you like them?

i like how the look on display but not sure how they'll look on-feet and how easy it would be too match. little afraid they might be too LOUD.

any opinions?
check instagram #lunargrand

they are loud, but if thats your style

As much as i want to jump on this 30% off deal, it'll go down even more during the holidays so i'll just play the waiting game. 

Whats the standard width size of the lunargrands? ive got 3 pairs on lunargrand wingtips and for the size it says 9.5M. On the Nordstrom site its either D or E width. which was do i go for? Is D the same as M?

thanks

Last edited:
Do you guys know if there is a sale better than 30% in the coming future at Cole Haan retail stores or Online?

Longwings fit the same as wingtips correct?

Nordstrom is doing 30% off cole haan too, gonna pick up fatigue/taupe or black/white this weekend 
nthat.gif
Didn't get an answer when I asked, so I risked it before the sale. They're the same. Feel sad about not getting that 30% though.

Back
Top Bottom