Lunargrand

They are up! Black is nice but I might wait for more colorways.

http://www.colehaan.com/lunargrand-...19_color=Black#cgid=mens_shoes_boots&start=24

Last edited:
The CH black friday sale will be 25% off retail stores and online according to my connection. Haven't heard what (if) the outlets are doing anything yet.

My pairs came from nordstrom

The longwing kinda hurt my foot knuckle.....I have to swap the insole with spenco, now it kinda raises up my knuckle a bit which perfect now.....

Here are a few photos I found while browsing IG:

A nice shot of both fatigues, side by side

A different angle of the above Spring '14 collection

A few shots of Lunargrand boot colorways that I have never seen:

And lastly, just in case you didnt think the chrome longwings were loud enough......... " I love gooooollllldddd"
Rumored to be a December release??

The CH black friday sale will be 25% off retail stores and online according to my connection. Haven't heard what (if) the outlets are doing anything yet.
At my CH retail store, it will be 40% off LunarGrands and 30% off everything else in the store on black friday.

sale price is not being applied when i add them to my cart. it's working for other items but not the long wings. :rolleyes

They're finally bringing it back to basics, instead of random *** colors for the soles. Red, Blue, Brown all with white soles. Well, the red has a gray sole, but at least it's not like red with a purple sole or something.

Has anyone purchased the LunarGrand Combat Boots yet? I was wondering how are the sizes compare to a regular LunarGrand wingtips.

Has anyone purchased the LunarGrand Combat Boots yet? I was wondering how are the sizes compare to a regular LunarGrand wingtips.
I stopped by soho location to check them out earlier but all of them were still in boxes getting ready to be displayed. I was able to ask for my size to try it on and it runs the same as regular lunargrands which is .5 big.

Is the century city los Angeles Cole haan location doing any black Friday deals? Really gonna try to cop those boots.

I stopped by soho location to check them out earlier but all of them were still in boxes getting ready to be displayed. I was able to ask for my size to try it on and it runs the same as regular lunargrands which is .5 big.
So if I wear a size 9.5 M on Lunargrands suede, then I should also get 9.5 M with the boots

Damn those boots are gonna be trouble... Gotta wait for a 30/40% off though damn...:tongue:

In looking at what I assume to be a picture of the fatigue LunarGrand boots above, and the one on the CH website, the two look different. Can anyone else comment on this that has purchased them or seen them in person?

In looking at what I assume to be a picture of the fatigue LunarGrand boots above, and the one on the CH website, the two look different. Can anyone else comment on this that has purchased them or seen them in person?

Top pic looks like the black ones to me.

Back
Top Bottom