Lunargrand

I would like to know you guy's opinions. Do you guys think it's worth buying a LunarGrand Chukka (suede)? I already have 2 LunarGrand Wingtips (both suede) and I was wondering if I should still get a LunarGrand Chukka (suede).

What are the Pro's & Con's in having a LunarGrand Chukkas (suede)?

I would like to know you guy's opinions. Do you guys think it's worth buying a LunarGrand Chukka (suede)? I already have 2 LunarGrand Wingtips (both suede) and I was wondering if I should still get a LunarGrand Chukka (suede).

What are the Pro's & Con's in having a LunarGrand Chukkas (suede)?

I like the toned down look of the chukka and wear mine way more than my wingtips or longwings.

Do you guys know if there is a sale better than 30% in the coming future at Cole Haan retail stores or Online?
Inventory will get sent to outlets sooner than later and will be marked down more than 30%. You'll have to call in order to purchase though. 

Hey guys, quick question. I'm looking into some shoe trees for my Lunargrands during this Cole Haan sale. On the site it shows sizes as small, medium, large, xl.

How do they compare to the numerical shoe sizes? I wear a 9-9.5 in dress shoes if that's of any use.

Hey guys, quick question. I'm looking into some shoe trees for my Lunargrands during this Cole Haan sale. On the site it shows sizes as small, medium, large, xl.

How do they compare to the numerical shoe sizes? I wear a 9-9.5 in dress shoes if that's of any use.
Don't buy shoe trees from Cole Haan or any retail store for that matter because they are ridiculously overpriced, even at 30% off.  Get a generic pair (the same exact thing) at any discount retailer for about $10 or less.

Or, if you live near a Jos. A Bank store, this weekend they are having a buy one get two free sale and you can get three pairs of shoe trees for less than one pair of CH shoe trees.  That's what I have done in the past. If you're worried about quality, they are made by the same company that does shoe trees for Allen Edmonds, and several others I suspect. Go with a medium for size 9.

As much as i want to jump on this 30% off deal, it'll go down even more during the holidays so i'll just play the waiting game. 
I've never seen the Cole Haan retail stores or website discounted more than 30%, so I think you may end up disappointed if you're waiting for more.  Only the outlets offer more.

Grabbed the Black/White Leather Longwings this weekend. Couldn't pass them up. I'll have much better pictures and a video review up soon.
Just copped this shoe from nordstroms with the 30% off sale. I went half a size down....hope thats enough and that they dont run too large. Anyone have any thoughts on the sizing with these long wingtips?

Don't buy shoe trees from Cole Haan or any retail store for that matter because they are ridiculously overpriced, even at 30% off.  Get a generic pair (the same exact thing) at any discount retailer for about $10 or less.

Or, if you live near a Jos. A Bank store, this weekend they are having a buy one get two free sale and you can get three pairs of shoe trees for less than one pair of CH shoe trees.  That's what I have done in the past. If you're worried about quality, they are made by the same company that does shoe trees for Allen Edmonds, and several others I suspect. Go with a medium for size 9.
for my size 8.5 i went with small because the medium shoe trees woulda stretched my shoes.  i picked up the nordstrom rack shoe trees about $10 a pop

Just copped this shoe from nordstroms with the 30% off sale. I went half a size down....hope thats enough and that they dont run too large. Anyone have any thoughts on the sizing with these long wingtips?
I tried full size down and although it fit it was very snug.  i like half size down better.

I've never seen the Cole Haan retail stores or website discounted more than 30%, so I think you may end up disappointed if you're waiting for more.  Only the outlets offer more.
Outlet is what i was referring to. All lunargrands hit outlets. They are not limited nor popular enough to sell out in retail stores.

thanks for the headsup at nordstorm. been waiting for the black/whites to go on a significant markdown 

Here's a better look at the Black/White LunarGrand Longwing, for those of you who have recently purchased, or are still on the fence. Very nice shoe.

Quick Look: Cole Haan LunarGrand Longwing - Black/White

I usually wear an 11 in sneakers. For lunargrands, I got a 10.5 but the suede has stretched a bit and they're a little loose.

I went down to a 10 for the longwings which felt great in store but are a little tight this morning, so I'm gonna try taking them back for a 10 Wide.

The Lunargrand Combat boots are out. Some people bought them off of colehaan.com, but they were taken down due to the sale. Im sure they will be back up as soon as the sale is over.

Really digging the Cole Haan LunarGrand Longwing - Black/White version. I bought the Black/Black version way back and still haven't worn them. Think i can exchange the at a Cole Haan store???

Really digging the Cole Haan LunarGrand Longwing - Black/White version. I bought the Black/Black version way back and still haven't worn them. Think i can exchange the at a Cole Haan store???
agreed i like that black/white a little bit more then the black/black.  The white just adds a little pop to the whole shoe, were as the blk/blk looks rather dull.  I was thinking about picking those up for work but i don't think i can pull of the wht/blk because my job requires dress shoes and those might be a little to casual.  decisions, decisions 
ohwell.gif

not sure if everyone saw this on coolhunting instagram today. spring '14 preview. some different combat boots as well.  

Back
Top Bottom