Lunargrand

So is Cole Haan going to continue their relationship with Nike past getting released from under them? I would think they would, or is the introduction of the new EVA sole I've been seeing the next direction for them?

that would be great, but i don't think they will....i'm hearing cole haan will be sold fairly soon!

Anyone have pics of Lunargrands in office attire?

Are there any new coupons as well?

Last edited:
I'm a size 9 in basketball shoes like LeBron 9s, what do you think my size is in Cole Haan?

Sorry for this question, but the nearest Cole Haan store here is about 2 hours away because of traffic. 

so for those who have ordered the women's grey teal leather color way and have a pair of the men's suede, what was your size conversion? I've tried on the men's suede and will soon be ordering a 9 and looking into getting a pair of those women's just because they're so clean and the grey and teal just go so well together but unsure of what size to order, a 10.5 like a regular size conversion or something else? Thanks ahead of time

Last edited:
so for those who have ordered the women's grey teal leather color way and have a pair of the men's suede, why was your size conversion? I've tried on the men's suede and will soon be ordering a 9 and looking into getting a pair of those women's just because they're so clean and the grey and teal just go so well together but unsure of what size to order, a 10.5 like a regular size conversion or something else? Thanks ahead of time

Good luck and sorry I can't answer your question about sizing but the women's just look SO narrow. If you have even slightly wide feet, they may not work regardless but you never know.

so for those who have ordered the women's grey teal leather color way and have a pair of the men's suede, what was your size conversion? I've tried on the men's suede and will soon be ordering a 9 and looking into getting a pair of those women's just because they're so clean and the grey and teal just go so well together but unsure of what size to order, a 10.5 like a regular size conversion or something else? Thanks ahead of time

Not to discourage you, but the women's shape is really not a good look on men imo. I actually tried on the teal womens and the shape is noticeably more narrow then the men. I wear 9-9.5 in nike air max/jordans and I had to get an 8.5 mens and a size 10 in womens fit fine.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Cole Haan Chukka Reflective/Waterproof Collection
2ikfvbo.jpg

2m0kmb.jpg

the women's wingtips look nice too. theyr'e $328 though, but the waterproof black/blue is clean.

colehaan finally having a promo code that works on lunargrands. 20% off with THANKS20.
if you have a store in your area, the sale is in store too. the associate has to use code 3000000291. the little footnote does say only certain items are eligible at the SoHo store though.
sale runs through sunday. happy thanksgiving guys.

Brought my first pair of lunargrands a month ago and i plan to purchase another pair for x mas. The only downfall is they run a 1/2 size too big and i wear a 13 and they dont make 12.5s.

Do these run small or big or regular? There is a 10.5 left on the site and I am usually a 10 but i can wear 10.5 in a lot of shoes. but since these are more like a dress shoe and it would be less padded do you think these would be too big on me then? your opinions on people that have this shoe.

Do these run small or big or regular? There is a 10.5 left on the site and I am usually a 10 but i can wear 10.5 in a lot of shoes. but since these are more like a dress shoe and it would be less padded do you think these would be too big on me then? your opinions on people that have this shoe.
i usually wear a size 9 but with these I got a 9.5 and I wear thick socks with them

I'm a size 9 in Nike, what am I in Cole Haan?

My friend says it's 1 size down.

What do you think?

youre correct in your assessment that they are less padded and probably too big. i will add that all the cole haan shoes (including lunargrands) that i have tried on tend to run narrow. so even though most size down, it may be uncomfortable for people with wide feet to do so, but they also might have too much space in the front because the shoes are too long. if at all possible, people should find a spot to try their shoes on in person.

Just picked up my 1st pair for under $200 shipped with the THANKS20 code on ColeHaan.com.  Can't wait to get them.

It wasn't clear from Friday's announcement whether Cole Haan would be allowed to continue to use Nike technology in its products. Nike's air bags and Lunarlon soles have been used in past designs.

"As we have done with past transactions," Nike spokeswoman Mary Remuzzi said, "there will be a transition period for continued use of the technology by the buyer."

:smh:

Buy,Buy,Buy!
Before they go....
Bye,Bye,Bye!
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom