Lunargrand

Just picked up my 1st pair for under $200 shipped with the THANKS20 code on ColeHaan.com.  Can't wait to get them.

thanks for that, i have lunargrands but there were a couple other pairs i was looking at. and if theyre sold out online in your size check your local stores they're doing the 20% off too

Last edited:
I wonder will the lunargrands hit the outlets? only a few hours left of the 20% on line discount, shame they not available in the UK :smh:

Sucks that they don't ship to freight forwarders.

Now I have to pay $50 tax for 3 pairs.

Any more colors dropping for the chukkas? Only one I'm liking and willing to drop the cash for.

Cole Haan employees have it so nice (Not my pic) .....

wcnzps.jpg

Hope y'all took advantage of this sale. The only other time this may happen is Christmas-time. 7 pairs of LGs in total now!

Where can I get the Lunargrands at below SRP?

Cole Haan cancelled my 2 orders and the promo is over.

does anyone know if the lunargrand is available in hong kong? I remember when they first dropped ithey were in NY only.

i dont know about hong kong, but lunar grands made it to cole haan shops all over the US, and ive seen the new waterproof and 3m ones hit boutiques (not cole haan).

Cole Haan's site has 30% off boots today (BOOT30 code).  You can get the Chukkas for $195 shipped.

How the heck do you have a better deal now, rather they on black Friday/cyber Monday? >:

did the 3M pairs ever drop online?

Need those all grey reflective Lunargrands, but the only place I can find them is on eBay for over $100 over retail

Back
Top Bottom